The Hulk movie Blue Ray recall!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys !! heads up.
I just bought the new HULK movie on blue ray and to my suprise there was inside the first Hulk movie and the new Hulk digital copy.

This is unreal !! I can belive they would ^^^^ up this BAD !!!

I will take some pics and show you!!

so disappointed right now !!

Hulk001.jpg

Hulk002.jpg

man !! this is unreal !

SO dont be suprised if you buy the movie today and you get this nice suprise.
is to bad the box looks sweet on that nice neon green.

That's one of the funniest flub ups I've ever seen.:lol The upside is you'll probably end up getting a free BR Hulk movie out of it.

I just picked this up. Mine had the correct disc :monkey3

Love the green packaging. Now, I want purple packaging for TDK :monkey2

Just imagine if this becomes an ongoing trend. The Dark Knight Blu-Ray could ship with a pan and scan version of Batman and Robin. Or future Iron Man discs could just feature a bunch of guys running a triathalon in Hawaii. :lol :horror

where did you buy this from??
when i call bestbuy in regards to another item, i said that i would see them the next day to pick up The Incredible Hulk movie, and he told me at that point, that they had been recalled. so everyone selling them should of known all ready that there was a problem.
someone at the store you bought is from screwed up royally, since it was a known problem for the canadian movie.

where did you buy this from??
when i call bestbuy in regards to another item, i said that i would see them the next day to pick up The Incredible Hulk movie, and he told me at that point, that they had been recalled. so everyone selling them should of known all ready that there was a problem.
someone at the store you bought is from screwed up royally, since it was a known problem for the canadian movie.

Walmart screws up all the time.
I bet you the nite guy saw them in the back and just put them out on the shelve.

here is a sample how walmart screws up all the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRlHal2VAYE

Back