Clearance sale , some old sideshow figs , cheap.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see. I just picked up 4 figures. There were more that I could maybe have stretched, but I'm not into Hellboy or Twilight Zone.

i got Vlad, Blackbeard, LAM (though never saw the movie) and Scaramonger to part out for 2 customs. $75 with shipping....

Thanks for posting the link!

We'll see is right. Too good to be true? LOL. At least they sent a confirmation email right?

Can't beat that deal though.

The LAM figure is really a nice looking figure! Should be fun making a back ground.

I never saw the classic Hunchback of Notre Dame either until I got the figure and wanted to research a background...lol.

This place always carries old and odd stock items. I have been watching for months for random stuff. They just clearanced these today from normal "retail" prices. I don't think anyone will have a problem with orders . I got five pred 1 headknockers from this site 5 months ago for 12 bucks each, and they were going for 40 on the bay.

Damn, some great prices!

Vlad is one of my favorites... although the exclusive is great, still an awesome figure and a steal!

Wow, thanks so much for that link. I have been considering buying the Twilight Zone figs for a while now, but just never pulled the trigger. Can't beat those prices! I got Kanamit, Gremlin (Nightmare at 20,000 Feet), Fritz from Frankenstein, and Abe Sapien for $15 each shipped. Awesome!!!

Man, their shipping is pretty steep. $18.25 for (2) 12" figures?

Regardless, I caved and got a Lugosi Frankenstein and SSE Wolfman...

Last edited:
Man, their shipping is pretty steep. $18.25 for (2) 12" figures?

Regardless, I caved and got a Lugosi Frankenstein and SSE Wolfman...

You may want to email them. I ordered 4 figures and my shipping cost was only $13. Not sure what went wrong with your order, but something sounds off.

Back