Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel

Default Dealers may post their website and newsletter in this forum

If you are a regular dealer of collectibles, please let us know about you. For dealers to post in this forum they need to have a verifiable e-commerce website.

Posts without e-commerce websites will be deleted.

Any dealer who is importing product and bypassing the legal and sanctioned channels for this product will not be allowed to solicit on this message board in any forum.
    Last edited by Darklord Dave; 12-05-2008 at 09:55 PM.

www.onesixthdepot.com
    October 10, 2009
    Greetings!

OSD MONTHLY Lottery
    Click here for INFO
    http://www.onesixthdepot.com/osdlottery.html

NEW STUFF!
    Egyptian Treasures, Birds - Parrots, Macaws, Ibis, Owls, etc...

Restocks:
    21C Street Heat 1 = Desert Eagle Auto Mags, Tec 9s, M-1 Carbine Customs, M-14 Customs
    21C Russian RPGs
    CXR Old West Weapons, clothing & Gear
    Marx - Black Knight, Viking

OVER 6800 (Different) loose items
    IN STOCK and awaiting shipment!

The numbers in parentheses are IN STOCK numbers of UNIQUE items (6819) – these may vary – as orders come in and items go out. I am adding NEW ITEMS OFTEN!

Clothing-> (1717)
    Weaponry-> (1322)
    Accessories-> (1480)
    Figures & Parts-> (471)
    Custom Corner-> (1711)
    DEPOT DEALS!-> (103)
    Sixthscale Magazine CDroms (1)
    Special Services (4)
    Gillmor Ordnance (10)

NEW IN THE $0.25 SPOTLIGHT:
    809HS 21C Brunette "Hayseed" Head Sculpt
    http://onesixthdepot.com/cart/produc...oducts_id=6910
    ONLY $0.25!!!

I am currently THEE ONLY 1:6th Scale dealer on the ENTIRE net that offers:

“Customer Loyalty Discount"
    The more you spend, the more you save!
    Earn up to 25% off EVERY ORDER!

$8.00 FLAT RATE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
    Buy one piece; buy a hundred… $8.00 S&H
    $13.00 FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL…

FREE SHIPPING
    On ALL ORDERS over $150.00 - both domestic AND International.
    Unless otherwise stated…

AND,

A TWENTY FIVE CENT SALE Section…
    OVER 100 Items to choose from!
    NO LIMIT on quantities ordered!!!

Thanks for looking!
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    www.onesixthdepot.com
    Last edited by www.onesixthdepot.com; 10-10-2009 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Update

Hello Folks,

We would like to introduce ourselves. We are Paul & Laura J from Warlord's Keep. Many of you may know our work from some of the other action figure and BJD forums.
    We have been in this hobby for over 35 years and opened our little store about four years ago.
    Our home site with our personal collections and part custom work is at,
    http://drako043.tripod.com

And our store site is,
    www.warlordskeep.net

We are first and foremost collectors and customizers, secondly Retailers.
    Please stop by our sites and see what we have to offer for your collecting, kitbashing and customizing needs.
    Thank you for looking,
    Paul & Laura
    Warlord's Keep

Hi from MiamiSciFi.com,

This is a great forum and I am happy to be aboard!

MiamiSciFi.com specializes in original show props, production wardrobe, costumes, set decor as well as other collectibles including trading cards, autographed photos, action figures and more.

SciFi specialties include, to name a few: Star Trek, Stargate, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica: check out the new Battlestar Galactica "FRAK OFF" Toasters! yes real toasters that print that and a cyclon face on your bread!

Please visit us at http://www.MiamiScifi.com

You may have seen us in Stargate or Star Trek magazine. MiamiSciFi.com is an authorized dealer of many lines of which we carry!

MiamiSciFi.com is Better Business Bureau Rated "A", Square Trade Verified, A Paypal Certified Global Seller, UK Fair Trader Registered, United Movie Collectors Guild Member 070709. Our founder proudly collecting and dealing since the 70's at the 2nd star trek convention!

In 2009 we started our VIP Frequent Fan program with bonuses, discounts freebies and more! MiamiSciFi looks forward to welcoming sideshowcollectors forum members to our friends.

Board member Welcome Discount codes

* 5.00 off orders of 25.00 or more. Quote "miamiscifi5"

* 20.00 off orders of 200.00 or more. Quote coupon code "miamiscifi20"
    valid through 03-01-09

* Mention "sideshowcollectors forum" for a free bonus with order

- specials & links at
    http://deals.miamiscifi.com

* FREE BONUS COUPONS & DISCOUNTS WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS *
    No expiration dates & Reusable:

HERTZ RENT A CAR
    Discount rates, free miles, FREE upgrades at check-in and more . Mention "CDP 1613700"
    *Transferable, reusable & NO EXPIRATION ! Valid at hertz.com, in person or phone

AVIS RENT A CAR
    Discount rates, free miles, FREE upgrades at pick up and more! Mention "AWD# V204830"
    Transferable, reusable & no expiration! Valid at avis.com, in person, phone or link at http://deals.miamiscifi.com

STARWOOD HOTEL GROUP: Sheraton W Westin and more
    Discount rates, special availability, FREE upgrades at check in & more!
    Mention "SET 359629" Valid at website(s) spg.com, sheraton.com,in person or phone

AMERICAN AIRLINES: Code: "Business ExtrAA 796746". In addition to the Freq Flier program get Upgrades, VIP recognition and more. Use online by phone or travel agency.

(Travel agents: in tour code box: SABRE: W‡UN*C796746; APOLLO:T:$BITC796746,WORLDSPAN 5-ITC796746; AMADEUS :FT*C796746 - Please enter "Business ExtrAA Member" in PNR phone field line 1 to ensure proper VIP recognition of the traveler.

Thanks
    Alex
    MiamIScifi.com
    Last edited by MiamiSciFi.com; 02-03-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: typo and added name

Hello,
    I'm Bubba with Bubba's Basement. We sell 1/6th action figures. We carry Sideshow, Dragon, DID and others.
    Check our site out and let us know if we can be of service.
    We look forward to doing business with you.

www.bubbasbase.com
    Last edited by bubbasbasement; 01-11-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Amended link
    Bubba's Basement
    Hidden Content

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbasbasement View Post
    Hello,
    I'm Bubba with Bubba's Basement. We sell 1/6th action figures. We carry Sideshow, Dragon, DID and others.
    Check our site out and let us know if we can be of service.
    We look forward to doing business with you.

www.bubbbasbase.com
    You have one too many b's in your link. Otherwise it doesn't work.

You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimCem99 View Post
    You have one too many b's in your link. Otherwise it doesn't work.
    I amended the link to help peeps as BB do not seem to have looked in this thread since posting. It works okay now.
    Thanks
    x

Hello,

This is Ronnie with Crossroads Diecast. Our website has been up for a little over four years now but we are new to Sideshow.

When we opened our website we carried mainly military and construction diecast models. As we have evolved over the past few years we have greatly increased our inventory and now in addition to diecast we offer metal toy soldiers and 1:6 action figures. We have been interested in becoming a Sideshow dealer for over a year now but our previous location didn't qualify. We decided to move to a different location and now we finally have the Sideshow account going. We should be in our new building in early September. We will post some pictures of our store once the renovations are complete.

In addition to Sideshow here are some of the other manufacturers that we carry.

1:6: Hot Toys, Soldier Story, DID, Dragon

Military Diecast: Forces of Valor, Hobby Master, Corgi, Century Wings, Franklin Mint, Dragon

Metal Toy Soldiers: King & Country, Figarti and William Britains

Construction Diecast: Norscot, TWH, Sword, First Gear, NZG and Conrad.

I have been reading through the forum for a while now and it looks to be a great forum with plenty of discussion and participation. Glad to be a member.

Thanks
    Ronnie
    www.crossroadsdiecast.com

Hello, we are the Sideshow distributor in Manila... we ship world wide, but since most of our products ship out from our Manila warehouse, shipping to the US and Europe may be a bit steep (for heavy statues)...

www.maxicollectorsclub.com or www.maxicollector.com

check out some of our rare statues:

http://maxicollectorsclub.com/maex.html

We also carry other brands such as Hot Toys, Gentle Giant, Medicom, Museum Replicas, Cinemaquette and many more...

Hello from Capstone Comics

My Name is John and my wife and I own Capstone Comics in Austin, TX.
    I wanted to come on by and introduce myself and our shop. We have a wide variety of comics - new and back issues, trades, books, comic supplies, games (magic cards, etc) collectibles (rings, wallets, tumbler glasses, shot glasses, lamps, mugs, hats) and figures/statues. The figures and statues range from 6" to busts and large statues - Bowen, Sideshow, etc. We also offer gift cards, pull and subscription folders for customers and have great sales every year.

Another special thing we do, or at least we like to think we're special... is hold movie nights. We just held a midnight screening of Iron Man 2 when it came out and seated a hundred people at the Alamo Drafthouse. We had food, fun and freebies. We will be doing this as often as we can.

We are located in North Austin at Parmer LN and Lamplight Village.
    Come visit us!
    www.capstonecomics.com
    We're also a group on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin...s/220751205760
    Last edited by Capstone Comics; 05-16-2010 at 03:30 PM.