Dark Shadows Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larbob

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this but can folks reply on experiences
ordering from Dark Shadows Collectibles (DSC)? Thanks, interested
in such input as when you place order has it ever been cancelled
by DSC due to item no longer available, if product arrives
damaged has DSC replaced with no issues, are preorders charged
to credit card or only on shipment like Sideshow, and are they responsive
to emails with good communication on shipping status?

Adam at Dark Shadow is TOP NOTCH!!!! No worries ordering from Dark Shadow. Whatever you're looking for, just buy it! You don't get charged until the product actually ships and he's fantastic with damaged pieces. :rock

you should have NO PROBLEMS at all with adam!! he's the very best! i've ordered a bunch from him, items that need to be replaced are replaced, preorder items are honored and combined shipping isnt an issue.

he can even find some sold out items for you if you need it.

do i need to say fantastic prices too?

Adam's a top class seller. Just purchased the Amon Hen Enviro from him. Arrived in perfect condition :joy

WW :lightsabe

Um.....you might want to contact him yourself and ask his policies or you can go to his website where he lists his policies?

Adam is one of the 4 dealers who are also board members and collectors. All 4 are exceptionally good with their customer service.

Just have to agree with to posters above. Have ordered from DSC and Adam is a great guy - notroubleswhatsoever
Don't know about broken items, haven't received anything broken from him...

DarkShadowCollectibles

Adam is FANTASTIC! He replies to emails quickly and he cares about his customers. I've never had an item cancelled that I ordered, but I usually see second chances for items that I missed ordering the first time 'round due to OTHER people cancelling THEIR orders (which suits me just fine!). :rock2

Contact Adam to confirm how this will work if you won't have a credit card on file with him, but there's a "Bill Me" function that you can click on during check out (instead of clicking on Visa, Discover, etc.) that you can use so your credit card won't be charged til the item's about to ship.

Adam will ALWAYS replace a damaged item IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE (if HE'S able to get a replacement), and I've seen Adam work some impressive magic before (but don't want to put too much on his shoulders, believe it or not he's still human!). :joy

I usually get two or three "pre-shipment" emails on each of my ordered items. Seems like I get one that lets me know something's on its way in about 3 weeks or so, then another one that let's me know that this same item will arrive in about 5-7 days, but again ask Adam directly what you can expect.

I'm not his publicist, just someone who's ordered lots of stuff from him and who knows firsthand that he's a great guy and dealer. :dance Send him a PM with questions!

I agree with evryone else.

You should feel just as comfortable ordering through Adam as you would SideShow. :banana

Yeah, Adam is fantastic to deal with!! I would die of shock if you where unhappy with your deal with Adam.

I order a 1/4 HB from him way back when and had no problems at all. You should have no problems.

I've bought a ton of stuff from Adam at darkshadow. Great emailnotices and communication. I needed an exchange on my Sauron helm due to a big paint chip and he had the new one sent out to me within minutes. Top notch seller, I buy almost everything from him now.

Yes, FireSideCollectibles!!!!! :rock

Godfather_Part_1-front.jpg

DarkShadowCollectibles

Sorry, no hijacking allowed! The Godfather's great also (of course!) as are all our dealers, but the question was specifically about DSC! :joy

Dark Shadows Collectibles? Reply to Thread

Thanks everyone for the feedback...I know about the Godfather
as I bought UC and SS from him. I did not know it was Adam at
DSC.....

Back