• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1:6 scale Exclusive Frodo and Exclusive Samwise Gamgee! MIB!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Well, now due to a HUGE money crunch, and the fact that I still want to get the Sideshow Exclusive 1:6 scale Indiana Jones that I pre-ordered. IF and WHEN it finally ships from Sideshow next month...:whip I'm selling my new unopened Sideshow Exclusive Editions of Frodo and Sam. :frodo BOTH OF THESE FIGURES ARE PENDING SALE AS OF 10/22/08.

IMG_3173.jpg

Saminbox.jpg

Frodoinbox.jpg

goodboxbacks.jpg

They're both "MIB", unopened, and in their original Sideshow boxes. They are Sideshow Toys' Exclusive Frodo, and Exclusive Samwise Gamgee 1:6 scale figures. I can also send them shipped inside their cardboard Sideshow shipping boxes. I'm asking for $120.00 plus shipping. I will find the cheapest shipping method. This is for interested board members only within the U.S.A. If you're outside of the U.S.A., and interested in these, please send me a PM or e-mail and we can talk about it.

I will accept Paypal. I prefer Paypal. It is much faster and safer for both parties, instead of mailing a payment. I have positive feedback on this board. I am open to any offers. Send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in one or both of them. Board members here have helped me in the past, and I'm asking for help again. I'd really appreciate it guys and girls! :D PLEASE HELP ME OUT. :eek:

I would possibly consider selling them separately for $60.00 each plus shipping costs, if you only need either Frodo or Sam, but not both of them.

Last edited:
BUMP for today! :whip

C'mon someone out there has got to want one or both of these great EXCLUSIVE figures. :confused:

I really don't want to miss out on the 1:6 scale Indy next month. You can help me out by buying Frodo and Sam from me. Thanks! :D

my BUMP for today! :whip

Okay...now I will throw in a $25.00 Sideshow giftcard to the first person who buys the set of Frodo and Sam for $120.00 plus shipping.

That's a great deal! You get two exclusive figures AND a $25.00 SS giftcard! :D

They are both PENDING SALE to a board member right now, as of today, October 21. If that falls through I'll post about it.

Last edited:
Here's today's BUMP! :banghead

Please someone help me out. I really DO NOT want to miss out on Indy next month, and I really need the money for him.

I'd really appreciate it if someone, anyone, bought one or both of these figures.
Plus you get a $25.00 Sideshow giftcard for FREE! :D

Thanks!

Okay...now it's time for today's BUMP!

I still have these figures...waiting to be sold...along with a FREE Sideshow $25.00 giftcard.

The giftcard goes to the first board member to buy both figures...Frodo and Sam from me. It is $120.00 plus shipping for board members inside the U.S.A.

C'mon guys. :confused: No one out there needs Frodo and Sam to help add to their Sideshow 1:6 scale Fellowship?

Please help me out here. I really do not want to miss out on Indy next month.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hopefully this deal I'm working on now will work out. I think it will. :D

I love LOTR and Frodo and Sam. But...I love Indy EVEN MORE! :gun I gotta have him when he's finally released by Sidesshow next month! :whip

Both of these figures are now SOLD! :chew

Thanks go out to board member, Craigisnutter! :D

I appreciate you buying them for me so that I can fulfill my pre-order for the Sideshow exclusive Indiana Jones next month :gun (we all hope that's when he's finally coming out!). :whip

Thanks again SO much Craig! Enjoy these great Hobbitts!

Mods please LOCK this thread for me. I've now closed this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back