"Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" Trailer leaked (from the PS3 version of Bioshock)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" Trailer leaked (from the PS3 version of Bioshock)

Seemingly a trailer for the the next Bioshock game, titled Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams, will be included in the PS3 version of the original Bioshock (which is released Oct. 21). Someone managed to get their hands on it and record the trailer (which is hidden, possibly as an unlockable goodie).

If this is real, it blows my mind. If it's fake, it's a REALLY well made fake, but I'm not counting on that.

Anyway, here it is (a bit shaky though):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rzf18bZCPCI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rzf18bZCPCI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Little Sister has grown up!

From an article on Kotaku.

UPDATE: IGN confirms the legitimacy of the trailer with 2K Boston:
While explicit game details were not unveiled, 2K Boston has confirmed that the cutscene is legitimate, and that players can unlock it by beating BioShock on any difficulty level.

Last edited:
Re: "Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" Trailer leaked (from the PS3 version of Bioshock)

Doesn't look fake to me. About as much of a trailer as I'd expect at this point (which isn't much). They're gonna have their hands full to even come close to how great the first one was. Great story, best atmosphere of any game ever, great gameplay, etc.......

Re: "Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams" Trailer leaked (from the PS3 version of Bioshock)

If the sequel is just more of the same but in a different locale, I think I'd be okay with that.

Hmmm, I'm guessing the rumors of Bioshock 2 taking place on dry land might be quashed with the new subtitle "Sea of Dreams." Wonder if we're heading back to Rapture.

I bought BioShock for my 360 and never played it and ended up trading it in for a new game. Now that it's coming out on PS3, I will definitely have to pick this on up and play it this time around. :lol

I bought BioShock for my 360 and never played it and ended up trading it in for a new game. Now that it's coming out on PS3, I will definitely have to pick this on up and play it this time around. :lol

Then you have missed out on one of THE best reasons to own a 360. The story is gripping and IMO rivals some of the best movies in recent history. You actually care about what happens in the game.

Then you have missed out on one of THE best reasons to own a 360. The story is gripping and IMO rivals some of the best movies in recent history. You actually care about what happens in the game.

I hate to say this, but Bioshock's neverending stream of 'missions' annoyed more than anything. If felt like you had to go to point A, then point B - back to Point A, then B.....

Halfway through it I grew disgusted in it and stopped playing

The trailer is legitimate. Yay!

UPDATE: IGN confirms the legitimacy of the trailer with 2K Boston:
While explicit game details were not unveiled, 2K Boston has confirmed that the cutscene is legitimate, and that players can unlock it by beating BioShock on any difficulty level.

I hate to say this, but Bioshock's neverending stream of 'missions' annoyed more than anything. If felt like you had to go to point A, then point B - back to Point A, then B.....

Halfway through it I grew disgusted in it and stopped playing

You just described every action/adventure game I've EVER played :whip

I personally still think Bioshock is overhyped. But that is my opinion. I will still probably get the game.....but I just think the game is worshiped way too much.

I personally still think Bioshock is overhyped. But that is my opinion. I will still probably get the game.....but I just think the game is worshiped way too much.

Maybe but it was the first game that broke out of the FPS shell and gave us something new and innovative. What other game can you name that allowed you to electricute the enemy standing in a pool of water?

Oh, yes, as opposed to certain games in your sig. Halo 3 and GoW?

Bioshock was something different and didn't fit the mold of the generic sci-fi shooter with paper thin plot that may or may not involve religious alien sects or molemen out to eradicate humankind.

I think you used "overhyped" a bit incorrectly in this case. Games like Halo 3 are overhyped (I generally hate that term) because they get tremendous attention and adoration BEFORE release. Bioshock got modest attention that blew up after the game came out and everyone realized how awesome and unique it is. Well, that's kind of like Halo 1.

Then again, anything that's popular for good reason attracts detractors.

Oh, yes, as opposed to certain games in your sig. Halo 3 and GoW?

Bioshock was something different and didn't fit the mold of the generic sci-fi shooter with paper thin plot that may or may not involve religious alien sects or molemen out to eradicate humankind.

I think you used "overhyped" a bit incorrectly in this case. Games like Halo 3 are overhyped (I generally hate that term) because they get tremendous attention and adoration BEFORE release. Bioshock got modest attention that blew up after the game came out and everyone realized how awesome and unique it is. Well, that's kind of like Halo 1.

Then again, anything that's popular for good reason attracts detractors.

:lol "But that is my opinion."

You are damn right Halo 3 is over hyped, it is as simple as a shooter can be....with really no innovation nowadays.

I am not attacking Bioshock, so don't take it personally.

The first one was pretty cool. I'd probably be willing to get the second.

Wow nice to see an update on Bio 2. I loved the first one and its a must play if you havent had a chance too.

sucks it's still over a year away.

They probably spent all this time making the trailer.
Looks like one of the girls has grown up and is feeling nostalgic.

Agreed, one of the BEST god damn FPS ive ever played

Back