Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quarantine

It's so fluffy!!!
    Feedback
    23 (100%)

Default Quarantine

so.........i didnt c any other threads bout this movie, so i thought i would make one and c what yur guys opinions were on this film. i just saw it today, and i thought it was pretty scary, one of the better ones i have seen since the mist in the sense that it has a pshychy effect as well in there........i hate movies with endings like this one, but i dont want 2 spoil anything for others that havent seen it yet. anyone else think this one was scary??

for all u international guys, this movie is made from the movie rec, which is a spanish film with english subs, i have read that one is pretty good, u can also c it on youtube in entirety

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Yeah I went a saw it on the opening night and I thought it was pretty good. My girlfriend was freaking out the whole time and at one point she wanted to leave, but I was able to make her stay till the end. I agree with you on the ending. Overall I think this was a pretty good Oct/Halloween movie to go and see especially with the Saw movies getting worse and worse every year.

It's so fluffy!!!
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    yeah defn........there makin a [rec] sequel, so i can guarantee there will b a sequel 2 this. seeing as this movie has the same type of crazy asses like the rage virus in 28 weeks later, i hope this sequel will stay true 2 the root of the first one even though 28 weeks was better than 28 days. i liked the dark environment, makes things much more scary and intense.........but much like 28 weeks later the ending sucked indeed, but one of the more scarier endings i can remember in a movie

Grammar....

and also, a REC sequel? Noooo! I watched REC and it was totally amazing in everyway. Loved it so much....

I loved it!
    I love horror movies and they don't scare me but I actually jumped a few times during this film

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Horror movies like these are the sh....And I loved that chick in exercisom of emily rose.

Ok so *spoiler alert*......

So what the hell was that thing at the end of the movie? Looked like a demon guy? Definitely not a rabies infected person like the others....I got totally lost at that point. Where the hell were they, in the attic of the building or was it someone's apartment? There was rabid zombies downstairs and a demon guy upstairs....what the hell?

Also, why wasnt the little girl like the rest of the infected if she was sick?

Overall a nice thrill, was better than I expected.

In the original movie, its not Rabies, but its demons. The guy took a demon possessed girl, and was working on her. Scary ass ^^^^.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticP View Post
    In the original movie, its not Rabies, but its demons. The guy took a demon possessed girl, and was working on her. Scary ass ^^^^.
    which guy? and the little girl was the one possessed?

Dania Ramirez was worth the price of admission, which in NYC is like $12.

Gotta watch REC man. Its great, dont know which is better, but REC is ^^^^ing amazing!