T3 life size bust on the bay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was reading the auction description, Arnold's accent slowly crept into my mind, as if he was the one selling the item. The wording is uncannily ARNOLD. I was expecting GET TO DA CHOPPA under shipping terms

..then again the item is from Germany:

Hello,

you are bidding on a Fantastic Item..... The Terminator !!

This is a Lifesize Siliconebust made from the Stan Winston Studios Mold. This is very rare and only 10 of these are made for the whole World.

Use the Chance to bring a part of one of the Greatest Blockbuster into your Home or your HomeCinema.

The Bust is made from High Platinum Silicone !! with Glasseye ,punched Hair set in by Hand !! The Endo-half is made from a Special Resin in Chromelook.The Head is mounted on a wooden base,with parts of the shirt and Leather clothing.

Felll the cold touch of the Endoside of the Head. The Endoeye is Light up RED. Looking so great ,see the burnt flesh and the Blood.

Look at the Pictures !!

For any Question : send me a mail and i will send my answer soon.

Payment : Paypal

Shipping: Buyer pays for all shipping cost

Will ship Worldwide

Doesn't look too bad. Its far better than my effort anyway ! ;) ( at least my sculpt is proportional , the endoskull is where it should be :lol )

It does look kind of off... very good, but the odd Endo slippage is strange. Also, just as a general critique its really too grissled looking of a bust to make it something I would want to display. I think SSC version, although less realsitic is more aesthetically pleasing; and from a less suckass movie.

If it wasnt for the skull being a little off, I think it looks pretty good. It is a little too bloody though for my taste...

is it just me, or is the endo side like an inch lower than the arnie side?
T3: Stroke of the Machines.

:lol

It's a pity about the assimetrical arnie-endo look, otherwise I think it's a pretty good sculpt of both the endo and Arnie.

Looks good I think, very realistic, but, yeah like GB said, it's a bit over the top to display. I already thought that about the SSC version: it looks good and all, but, displaying a mangled human face in 1:1 scale... I don't know. Eventually I cancelled the thing.

Are we looking at the same bust here? I wouldn't pay $1500 for it (and yeah, I don't think I would want to display it either) but I think it looks very impressive.

What I can say is, the 7" McF figure beats that bust in all ways.

What ever it is you are smoking please send me some.:lol That bust is freakin badass!!! I wouldn't pay $1500 but I would love to have it AND display it:horror I think I would rather have some steel looking base rather than the wood base it comes with.

Cool sig by the way

Aside from the slightly lower endo half (which I think is not as bad as that first picture shows), the bust is DEAD ON ACCURATE to Arnold at the end of T3. Having said that, I just got my SSC T2 Arnold bust today and that is damn good enough for me!

:bouncin

Man , this seller is selling these pretty easily at $1200. I noticed that he has sold 2. One sold at $1300 and the latest for Best OFFER accepted at $1200. I really like it but geeeeeeeez even at $1200 that's expensive.:monkey2

Back