• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: ORIGINAL WETA BALROG - Great deal for european customers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat hobbitss

Freakzoid
Reaction score
there comes a time... to thin on's collection to a few lines. There comes a time to sell the Original Balrog, such is life.

The balrog has never been exposed, is still packed in the original mailer brown box. All inperfect condition, whip is perfect too.

I'm asking 1200 euros plus shipping. Europeran customers here have the advantage of a lower shipping cost and save customs.

You Know you want it! :naughty

Last edited:
man that sucks. i'm was into lotr's first, and now marvel. thought i will never, never sell my balrog buddy.
good luck on the sale.

Great deal for EU customers, well that sounded interesting! The original Balrog once was very high on my priority list, and, back then I was foolish enough to pay that kind of money for it. In fact, highest bid I ever did on a Balrog was like... oh, you don't want to know. OK, that was for an AP Balrog. But today, I don't even have any respect for SSW's "AP"'s anymore. Those days are over.

Good luck on the sale! Someone will buy it. Someone always will buy it.

Thanks both of you for your comments. The statue has been resting in its original box some 5 or 4 years now, so maybe its time to move on and find a new home.

Back