Universal Monsters...possible news/ definite rumors!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
A friend of mine is a Sideshow dealer. He talks pretty regularly with sales reps. In passing he made the comment that he thought Universal must be slowing down for SSC...(dramatic pause). His rep said there is a 1:4 scale currently in the works, and at least one more diorama in development. The rep wouldn't tell him the subjects of the pieces. But at least we will be getting one more 1:4 scale. I really hope its Werewolf of London.:angelsmil

If we get another PF i'm guessing it will be a redo of Drac or Nos...

But it would be all kinds of kick ass if it were the Invisible Man :D

If we get another PF i'm guessing it will be a redo of Drac or Nos...

But it would be all kinds of kick ass if it were the Invisible Man :D

What makes you think this Jor? the Dracula they already gave us will be pretty hard to beat. You're probably right with your Invisible man idea though. Seems like Universal Monsters have a "Infamous Eight" thing going on in terms of marketing.

Yeah, it's usually 8 or 7 (minus the phantom)...

Dracula isn't bad, but not quite up to par with the more recent PFs... Nos even more so. I figure if they gave us a new Frank (albeit from Bride) i could see them giving us improved vampires...

But if it's a new monster, Invisible Man would be the one i'd want...

Invisible man would be awesome... I already have one, but can't seem to find it :lol

:duh
:lol:lol

Here's mine:

glass-dome-victorian-73cm-x-32cm-taxidermy-image.jpg

A friend of mine is a Sideshow dealer. He talks pretty regularly with sales reps. In passing he made the comment that he thought Universal must be slowing down for SSC...(dramatic pause). His rep said there is a 1:4 scale currently in the works, and at least one more diorama in development. The rep wouldn't tell him the subjects of the pieces. But at least we will be getting one more 1:4 scale. I really hope its Werewolf of London.:angelsmil

I hope we get a Frankenstein Dio...

I am pretty sure there is a "no nudity" rule on this board. Add some black bars to that. There are minors that post here.

Why is everyone so concerned about minors seeing inappropriate material? Come on people, let's get real here! Minors have very dangerous jobs! They're willing to dig into the earth and get extremely dirty and have a chance of the mine caving in on them. I respect minors for the job they do and if they want to look at inappropriate material, well, I say more power to them... wait... you're talking about underage children... oh, never mind!

:)

Back