• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big Accessory lot, Hot Toys Batman, Sideshow Star Wars, 197 pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Pixies

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is a lot of accessories, there's some choice pieces here; Hot Toys Predator blade and bone necklace, TDK original suit belt, gauntlet thing, his bombball, Joker's knife, cards, and money. Frodo's green cloak and backback. Ask or circle something if you can't identify it and I will.

acces3.jpg

acces2-1.jpg

acces1-1.jpg

acces5-1.jpg

acces4-2.jpg

acces6.jpg

acces7-1.jpg
this is mostly custom parts
acces8.jpg

cloak.jpg
I added these to the lot, these grenades and the other gas cans near the Joker accessories are good for recreating the Joker's grenade jacket,

$110 shipped priority mail (US resident only) for the remaining lot, or best offer, lmk!

I have never sold anything here before, I have bought from someone and the transaction was good. I have sold a lot at the Spawn.com forums, I am Webster over there, and have had good feedback.

Feel free to ask me anything pertaining to this lot, thanks for looking

Last edited:
Oh, I also have the boxes to Hot Toys TDK Batman and Joker, is anyone interested in just the boxes? They are free, just the cost of shipping, if you want them and the lot of accessories, then it will be no additional cost.

Last edited:
Dude theres a few bits in there that id love to have.

Joker Cards
Joker CAsh
blade weapons

If you cant sell the whole lot Id love to take those off your hands

Likewise, interested in the Hot Toys Batman stand and the Book of the dead in the first photo. PM sent...

Got some offers for separate pieces, some sold, waiting for confirmation from others. Stuff whited out is sold,

Sent payment for the Book of the Dead (in the first photo) and the Hot Toys Batman Stand :rock

$110 shipped priority mail (US resident only) for the remaining lot, or best offer, lmk!

Hey, received my stuff, thanks. Wife has already stole some stuff for her Buffy figs.

Hi Matthew. I got the Sideshow Star Wars figure stands from you a few days ago. I left you a positive feedback here. Please leave one for me, if you will. Thanks again for a great transaction! Take care. :D Mike Buckley

Back