Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    GEAUX SAINTS!
    Feedback
    61 (100%)

Question WTB - Sideshow 1:6 scale Princess Leia - Episode IV aka A New Hope

Hi. I got a $50.00 Sideshow giftcard with my Iron Man DVD giftset this week. I am looking for a complete boxed Sideshow 12" Princess Leia from Episode IV aka "A New Hope". The version of Leia with her famous "cinnamon bun" hairstyle in the white dress with the hood we all first saw her in. She doesn't have to be the exclusive version with the "binders" or handcuffs. I am fine with the regular version. I'm looking for it to be complete with everything it came with from Sideshow. Please send me a PM if you have one that you will sell to me for $50.00 shipped, or close to that. I'd prefer getting one that is "MIB" or has been open and displayed, but repacked back into its Sideshow box. Please help me out everyone! Thanks!
    Last edited by JediMike71; 10-03-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: add content
    Hidden Content

"What does it take to win? Teammates focused on the same goal. Fighting for the city they call home. For your team. For your city. For your home." Drew Brees from Madden N.F.L. 11

GEAUX SAINTS!
    Feedback
    61 (100%)
    BUMP! No one out there has this figure that they'd sell for the $50.00 Sideshow giftcard? It doesn't have to be "MIB" as long as it comes with all of her outfit and accessories. I would think about taking a loose complete one, but I really prefer at least a repacked one in the Sideshow box.

Anyone...anyone....?
    Hidden Content

"What does it take to win? Teammates focused on the same goal. Fighting for the city they call home. For your team. For your city. For your home." Drew Brees from Madden N.F.L. 11

GEAUX SAINTS!
    Feedback
    61 (100%)
    BUMP!

No one out there has the Princess Leia from Episode IV they would take a SSC $50.00 giftcard for?

C'mon...someone help me out! Thanks everyone!
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    if you really want her, she is still for sale from SS. not gift card eligible. but she probably will be soon.

GEAUX SAINTS!
    Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Thanks. I checked Sideshow's site, and she isn't yet, but the ROTJ Leia as Boussh is gift card eligible. Hopefully Episode IV Leia will be soon.

I may end up using the giftcard for Samwise Gamgee if no one on here has her.

Speaking of that....BUMP...for today.
    Last edited by JediMike71; 10-05-2008 at 12:04 PM.
    Hidden Content