Original Weta Balrog....What a deal!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steady feedback too... no pictures is a bit dodgy, but still worth the risk especially if you use a credit card.

He did say in the listing to email him for pics or video of the item so I would hope the buyer did that...but with good feedback I'll bet it turns out ok, but I agree, definately worth the risk...

Aw man. Whoever made off with this is one lucky SOB. He could've easily made double that. Guess he didn't do his market research.

This irks me considering what I recently paid for mine. :(

Aw man. Whoever made off with this is one lucky SOB. He could've easily made double that. Guess he didn't do his market research.

This irks me considering what I recently paid for mine. :(

I hear ya, atleast you have one I guess...I'm still missing this one...:monkey2

could be an old time scam, where theres no pics, but its actually the re issue of the balrog, or a brick in a box, either way, the guy knows the velue of the pieces, so i think theres something weird going on, its not like he fond them in a garage sale?!

Take it easy. It was for a BUST of the Balrog. Check the right side above the description. The buyer is the one gettin scammed.

So settle down..
C

He may have just selected bust at that point of the auction setup. That price is way to high for the bust. The actual description says it is the original balrog statue. It also says in the description that it is sold out and neither the bust nor the baby rog are sold out at sideshow...It does seem weird though. Hopefully the buyer got a good deal and didn't get ripped off.

Back