• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1:6 Star Wars Figures For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
All figures are in great shape and have been sitting in storage for the better part of a year.

Kit Fisto with Droid Head $50 SOLD

Ex. Bespin Han Solo (repainted by DarkArtist) $75

Ex. Mace Windu $50 SOLD

Reg. Qui-gon with extra "ghost" clothing from Kenner Masterpiece Anakin $35 SOLD

Ex. ROTS Obi-wan Kenobi $50 SOLD

Reg Plo Koon $40 SOLD

Shipping is a flat $12 for all of them. Insured + tracking.

Thanks.

:duff

I will throw in a FREE Darth Sidious figure (no accessories and he is wearing the Kenner robes--- see pic below, he looks awesome!). SOLD

Last edited:
I will throw in a FREE Darth Sidious figure (no accessories and he is wearing the Kenner robes).

Kit Fisto and Plo Koon are gone. :rock

I am still offering Darth Sidious as described for who ever the next purchaser is. :cool:

Here is a pic of the Sidious I am talking about:

IMGP18612.JPG

Man pix, I can't beleive you are offering that for free. Those Kenner robes actually look pretty good. Good luck on the sale.

It does look cool I agree. I am keeping my Customikey repaint of Palpatine (also in Hasbro robes). Thanks for the well wishes. I just wanna make sure that my credit is squeeky clean when I go to the table to close on my house next month. :)

Bespin Han (repainted by DarkArtist) and Quigon still available. Quigon comes with all his normal things PLUS you get the kitbash ingrediants to make a Ghost Quigon:
Han10.jpg

IMGP0222.JPG

My pleasure. :duff

Sale has no ended. I am going to keep my DarkArtist Han Solo.

:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back