Nintendo DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently won a DS lite and was wondering what games I should pick up? It came with Zelda so I'm set there. What are some of the better titles for this system?

I loved lego Star Wars for the DS. Even tho I had played it on the PS2. The DS version is redone from the ground up.

Puzzle Quest. I absolutely love this game, highly addictive. And you can't go wrong with a pokemon game.

umm... nobody has mentioned Castlevania??? any of the two available are a great choice and usually under $20 on ebay/gamestop. a new one comes out next month and looks to be the best yet. also, look into getting the CycloDS card for it. turns your DS into a portable media player and homebrew for NES, SNES games.

umm... nobody has mentioned Castlevania??? any of the two available are a great choice and usually under $20 on ebay/gamestop. a new one comes out next month and looks to be the best yet. also, look into getting the CycloDS card for it. turns your DS into a portable media player and homebrew for NES, SNES games.

PSP is the way to go for Castlevania.

PSP is the way to go for Castlevania.

He asked about our opinions on what he should pick up, not statistics genius.

You shouldn't get so flustered because nobody mentioned Castlevania. :lol

i'm trying to figure out if you can support your original statement. and to tag along your second statement he's asking about what to pick up on the DS, what does the PSP have to do with it??

Back