Finally finished my Wolf Bust display. What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmeno

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Here are pics of my wolf display. I went with the green light. I used a metallic stone finish and used a wall paper for the texture on the predator design on the base. The hexigon was hard to replicate but it came out great. I used a Maestro remote controlled dimmer which is the same as my lighting in my HT. I'll also post pics of my LOTR bust stands and my Darth Vader helmet display below.

I keep saying "I" but in reality my Father built the whole thing. My Mom designed the predator design trim on the base. All I did was design it. They built the whole thing. Too bad I'm not handy or crafty.

Here is more of my wolf display and some of my other star wars/LOTR stuff. There's a pic of the back of the wolf display. It looks awesome from the back.

That's very cool, awesome customized display.

How stable is that pedestal though? is it anchored somehow? I hope so, otherwise looks like it could be top heavy.

Bad A$$ Main, but I just think this piece needs to be encased in glass... But that looks awesome anyway!!!

awesome job man!!! very creative and the lights add the extra touch. when i get a bigger place with my own display room i plan on doing something like this for all of my busts.

Thanks for all the kind words.

As for the sturdyness, if you look at the pic that shows the whole display, the bottom is much larger than the rest of it. This was the hardest part of the whole design to create but it made it extremely sturdy. As for the glass display idea, I had a hard time figuring out how to get such a large bust encased in glass. The Vader helmet isn't nearly as big and was able to purchase a glass box designed for it. I'll have to just keep it dust free and be carefull with it.

Thanks for all the kind words.

As for the sturdyness, if you look at the pic that shows the whole display, the bottom is much larger than the rest of it. This was the hardest part of the whole design to create but it made it extremely sturdy. As for the glass display idea, I had a hard time figuring out how to get such a large bust encased in glass. The Vader helmet isn't nearly as big and was able to purchase a glass box designed for it. I'll have to just keep it dust free and be carefull with it.

You can always google your city/State and the word "plexiglass" and you'll find some small shops that will make you a case if you want. I'm guessing for something this size you'd pay at least $100 for it though, but that's just a guess.

amazing work!!! love the craftmanship and attention to detail. i'm planning on making pedestals for all my 1:1 busts and PF figures.

Back