Would you buy a Hot Toys Spiderman??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtus_56

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys dont know if this has been brought up but with the new slimer Hot Toys Body I was thinking it would make for a good Tobey Spiderman. So if Hot Toys did snatch up the Marvel Movies licences and they made a Hot Toys Spiderman would you buy it?

Yep, w/o a doubt. The only movie Medicom version I've wanted was the first release... but its dated and overpriced at this point. I didn't really care for the versions released for the 3rd movie; they just didn't look right to me.

Heck I'd most likely replace the Medicom (X3) Wolverine as well. No real need on the Ghost Rider as he already looks great and I don't think could be improved upon.

Dang it! i was hoping I wouldent get one of these posts but oh well I should of searched first.. But anyways I really do hope Hot Toys gets these marvel Licenses especially The Hulk and Wolverine. They would look awsome displayed next to each other, one can dream right.

Yep, w/o a doubt. The only movie Medicom version I've wanted was the first release... but its dated and overpriced at this point. I didn't really care for the versions released for the 3rd movie; they just didn't look right to me.

Heck I'd most likely replace the Medicom (X3) Wolverine as well. No real need on the Ghost Rider as he already looks great and I don't think could be improved upon.
You'd be surprised at what a difference a scaled zipper, articulated jaw, bulkier body and a light up head can make to the Ghost Rider.

I wont be buying any, I've already sworn off Hot Toys, and I don't think they'd do Spiderman any better than Medicom apart from giving him an accurate Tobey likeness and a cloth mask. With their base figure he'd be too big. That's where Medicoms scale difference works to some extent.

You'd be surprised at what a difference a scaled zipper, articulated jaw, bulkier body and a light up head can make to the Ghost Rider.

I wont be buying any, I've already sworn off Hot Toys, and I don't think they'd do Spiderman any better than Medicom apart from giving him an accurate Tobey likeness and a cloth mask. With their base figure he'd be too big. That's where Medicoms scale difference works to some extent.

And where do I find one of those GR's???

Personally I don't like the Medicom Spiderman, sure I'm up for the Hot Toys version!!!

Yes I'd definitely buy a hot toys Spiderman - preferably in the movie masterpiece series, ergo based on the film.

I'm looking to have eventually built up a collection of high-end poseable superhero 1/6ths in realistic style and Spiderman is most obvious after Superman and Batman.

I'd also buy Daredevil (yep, Afflecks version) and Hulk, perhaps being persuadable to get Captain America and Wolverine.

With that new slim body I'd say all bets are off on what HT can do now. That would be fantastic for a Spidey figure, which I really wanna see HT do.

Back