Xbox live subscription reduced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah they lowered the price of the consoles & now they're lower the subscription

probably expect the points cards to be reduced shortly as well

I already knew about the price drop of the consoles. I'm thinking about buying an Elite for the HDMI input on it. And 120GB of space is always handy. The Elite is now (only) 250,- euro. Last week it was 369,- euro. :horror

I already knew about the price drop of the consoles. I'm thinking about buying an Elite for the HDMI input on it. And 120GB of space is always handy. The Elite is now (only) 250,- euro. Last week it was 369,- euro. :horror

yeah the extra hard drive space will be handy for game installs

that the one thing about the PS3...yeah, the PS3 Network is free but their online system is flawed. and how long do you think Home (if it ever comes out) is going to be free?

that's why i didn't have a problem paying $60 for a year for XBL. it's way more user friendly with a way slicker presentation.

but $40 is even better.
:rock

also, not bashing the PS3 but for MP it kinda sucks.

When it gets down below $20 per year, I may sign up again. Hard to justify spending any money when the PS3 sub and Wii sub are both free.

When it gets down below $20 per year, I may sign up again. Hard to justify spending any money when the PS3 sub and Wii sub are both free.

I don't get it? Some people spend that much money on coffee in a 2 week period (not me, mind you). It's not that much money.

Dude, $3.33 a month is a steal when you consider how superior live is compared to that piece of ^^^^ PSN. And how are those conversations when playing Wii online?

I have no problem paying for xbox live. Put it this way ... I would rather have xbox live and pay for it rather than have ps3 online and not.

Back