• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

European 1/6th Cap America, Thor, Ironman, Silver surfer, Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATED 1/6th Cap America, Thor, Ironman, Silver surfer, Wolverine

Up for grabs are my Marvel Legends figures

Theyve been displayed in a Smoke free, pet free home out of direct sunlight

Im letting them go as I need the room

Ill part with these guys at £7.00 a figure which is a steal as these are great figures, Im only parting with them as a lot, please dont ask me to break them up. (There packed securely in a box now ready for postage)

5 figures + accesories (3 magazines which came with each character box entitled "Evolution of Ironman, Evolution of Wolverine, Evolution of Cap America" + 2 rocket effects not pictured with Ironman *just found them in the box)

POSTAGE UPDATES :

U.K. = £9.30 . . . Total = £44.30
Europe E.U. = £25.20 . . . . Total £60.20
U.S.A. = £36.10 . . . . Total £71.10

marvellegendsall.jpg

capam+thor.jpg

wolv+iron.jpg

silversurfer.jpg

Last edited:
Mi m8 PM replied

For everyones info Im not sending the figures in original boxes to the States its too damn expensive

Got a quote for Skiman for postage to the U.S.

£60 = $108.50

Ill send them if someones prepared to pay that ! that said Im unpacking them now and repacking them sans boxes Ill get a revised price this afternoon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back