• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Battle Damaged Predator 2, Terminator Kyle Reese, POTC Sao Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Battle Damaged Predator 2, POTC Sao Feng

I have a BD Predator 2 figure with a broken (and subsequently repaired) left arm (see picture below for how it looked before the repair). It's just superglued on, so it's not very strong, and isn't very good for posing, but it works OK if you just leave it on your shelf. It is the Sideshow exclusive version, but doesn't come with the battle damaged bio mask -- just the regular one. It also comes with all of the other accessories (spear, opening med kit, alien skull, etc.) and the box. I'm asking $135 including UPS ground shipping. If you don't need the box, you can have it for $130 shipped.

predator2_bd1.jpg

predator2_bd2.jpg

predator2_bd3.jpg

Damage:
bd_predator2_1.jpg

I also have the Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Sao Feng figure. He's complete and comes with the box. $95 shipped, or $90 without the box.

hot_toys_pirates_sao_feng.jpg

Last edited:
Reese and the Joker are now sold. The Predator, Sao Feng, and Original Suit Batman are still available. I have reduced the price on Batman. I may also be willing to work out a deal if you want more than one thing.

Back