Bungie announcement back on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long until the timer ends.

From what I've learned, the biggest rumor is a new campaign or one that continues where H3 left off.

Guess we'll find out soon.

still none the wiser

teaser trailer, something to do with Halo 3

trailer has stuff falling from the sky, a metropolitan invasion, city in ruins then the trailer states "halo 3, prepare to drop"

"Prepare to Drop"? Are they intending this for all the little rascist kids on Halo 3 online?

Cryptic, but interesting. I'm guessing the pods falling out of the sky are ODST pods.

trailer up on marketplace with this description

'High action and deep mystery await players in this new halo 3 campaign experience. Prepare to Drop'

It's rumoured a Halo 3 expansion pack telling the story from ODST troopers in a squad based tactical shooter

It's rumoured a Halo 3 expansion pack telling the story from ODST troopers in a squad based tactical shooter
Wow, Bungie is really making it worthwhile to have bought this game! Had a blast playing last night! :rock

Kinda makes me sad I lost the game.

During summer my brother moved back in and he's got a 47" 1080p TV so we had the Xbox 360 in his room, then when I got my stuff together to go to back to college I couldn't find Halo 3, so it's kind of sad.

SWEET! I would assume it will be out this year by Christmas. I can't wait. sounds really cool.

Back