Hot Toys-ALIEN- Kane & Dallas full review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im glad to see wall-e got in on the action :lol love these guys and are a must for me. hate that freddy mercury head sculpt but im sure no one will pose him with that head. awesome :rock

Last edited:
awesome review ! :rock
review_dkaliens_32.jpg

Now, when you mention A L I E N to any fan it’s generally Giger who pops into your head, and for good reason, as he created what is without doubt the greatest cinematic monster of all time, you may disagree, but you’d be wrong!

LOL!
Too true.

Great review, thanks.

great review wook.........and damn nice pics as well. man im superjazzed for these figs !!!!!!!!!

awesome review and awesome pics!!! Wall-E is hilarious. And i love the Kane getting face-hugged sequence of pics. Brilliant. Can't wait to get these. should be soon now.

Great review, great pics, great looking fig. but too damn expensive.

Excellent figures overall even without the Kane likeness! Can't wait for these to finally arrive in hands. :D

Cheers guys, WALL-E was something of an afterthought, but it made me smile.
I still stand by everything I said, sure the Hurt likeness is a pain, but I am just so stoked that HT did these so freakin well.
I really hope they follow up with Lambert and Ripley in their spacesuits. Hell even without ANY actors likeness rights I'd still get the whole crew in their flight suits/civvies, I't be so cool to have Brett and Parker leaning next to my monitor with a tool-chest ready to go to work!

I reckon I could design a cool Banksy'esque T-shirt around that WALL-E pic!
review_dkaliens_32-1.jpg

Back