Electric Tiki Hellboy statue pics and reviews ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Tried searching but came up empty handed.

Does anyone have personal pics of this and what they think about the statue.

I do. :D

IMG_1889.jpg

It's an awesome statue TOE! :rock A great addition to any Hellboy fan collection. I know I got better pics - I'll see if I can find them. :)

Here's a couple more:

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Woops - I was so excited when I got it, I forgot to remove the foam before I took that last pic. :lol

Thanks Jen. I appreciate you taking the time to post some pics.

:rock :rock

I have this one too. Pictures don't do it justice. It's pretty awesome in person.

One guy is selling right now on ebay for $75 + $12 shipping and I am thinking of getting one.

I picked Lobster up. But the Hellboy isn't very good at all. It looks nothing like Hellboy, it's all wrong. Which I why I purchased the perfect HB statue from Mindzeye studios instead.

I picked Lobster up. But the Hellboy isn't very good at all. It looks nothing like Hellboy, it's all wrong. Which I why I purchased the perfect HB statue from Mindzeye studios instead.

It's just a different intrepretation of the character. To say it looks nothing like a Hellboy is a bit off base. To each his own though :cool:

It's just a different intrepretation of the character. To say it looks nothing like a Hellboy is a bit off base. To each his own though :cool:

It doesn't though. Why does Hellboy need to be a "different interpretation" but Lobster Johnson in the same line looks like he stepped out of the pages of the book? The two most glaring flaws with the pieces is this: The face is way off and the legs are way too big.

I've thought about it and I think I will get Lobster Johnson first then Hellboy so accompnay my Mindzeye Hellboy.

Anyone have personal in-hands pics of the Electric Tiki Lobster Johnson ?

I really want the Lobster JOhnson, but just dont dig this version of Hellboy.
I do like the loose style of the sculpt though .....

Hey Occ, If I get the Electric Tiki Hellboy, you think you can add the horns to it ? By Apoxie or whatever ?

Back