WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosmith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im probably the only one here who likes these, but who cares. :D

https://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14242649.html

Updates in BOLD

Roster
- Ashley
- Batista
- Beth Phoenix
- Big Daddy V
- Brian Kendrick
- Candice Michelle
- Carlito
- Chavo Guerrero
- Chris Jericho
- Chuck Palumbo
- CM Punk
- Cody Rhodes
- Edge
- Elijah Burke
- Festus
- Finlay
- Hardcore Holly
- JBL
- Jeff Hardy
- Jesse
- Jimmy Wang Yang
- John Cena
- John Morrison
- JTG
- Kane
- Kelly Kelly
- Kofi Kingston
- Lance Cade
- MVP
- Maria
- Mark Henry
- Matt Hardy
- Melina
- Michelle McCool
- Mickie James
- Mr. Kennedy
- Paul London
- Randy Orton
- Rey Mysterio
- Santino Marella
- Shad
- Shawn Michaels
- Shelton Benjamin
- Triple H
- The Big Show
- The Great Khali
- The Miz
- The Undertaker
- Tommy Dreamer
- Trevor Murdoch
- Umaga
- Victoria
- William Regal

Unlockable Wrestlers
- Chris Jericho (Classic Attire)
- CM Punk (Alternate Attire)
- Curt Hawkins
- Finlay (Zombie)
- Hornswoggle
- Jillian Hall
- Layla
- Masked Man
- Rey Mysterio (Alternate Attire)
- Ric Flair
- Santino Marrella (Zombie)
- Snitsky
- Tazz
- The Boogeyman
- Tony
- Vince McMahon
- Zack Ryder

DLC Wrestlers(One's in blue not available yet)
- Charlie Haas
- Chris Jericho (Current Attire)
- Edge (Alternate Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)
- Evan Bourne
- Kane (Masked Version) (PS3 Exclusive)
- Kelly Kelly (Santa Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)
- Maria (Santa Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)
- MVP (Purple Attire) (PS3 Exclusive)
- Rey Mysterio (Alternate Attire)
- Super Crazy
- Ted Dibiase Jr

Other Unlockables
- Backstage Area
- Brothers of Destruction Entrance
- Cena and Tony's Military Vehicle Entrance
- Code Tron Video
- DX
- Evolution Music and Video
- Gauntlet Match
- Hardcore Title
- More Moves For Create-A-Move Set Mode
- Saturday Night's Main Event Arena
- Tribute to the Troops Arena
- WCW Faction
- WCW Heavyweight Belt

New features
- Create a Finisher
- Inferno Match
- Road to Wrestlemania
- Upload your own music for Created Wrestler entrances. (PS3 and XBOX360)
- Roster Editor
- Team Management
- Highlight Reel

Last edited:
Nope I will be picking this one up me and my son love beating the crap outta each other on these games.

I used to be a big fan of the SVR games,but since last years game(SVR 08) i stopped,that game is so bad that i wont play SVR anymore,SVR09 looks the same when it comes to gameplay.

within a month after the SVR08 release there was just about NONE online,everyone quit on it,and im not surprised,i had the PS3 version.

Just wish Ric Flair was in it. Hopefully he can be unlocked as a legend or somthing it just aint a rasslin game without the nature boy.

Just wish Ric Flair was in it. Hopefully he can be unlocked as a legend or somthing it just aint a rasslin game without the nature boy.

wait,i knew there was something familiar with your nick,you wouldnt happen to have the same nick online on svr 06 or 07 did you?

He might not me in this year since he quit WWE. Mick Foley has been removed from both SVR and Legends of Wrestlemania since he signed with TNA.

I just hope they have Shawn Michaels from the 90's era in it. Since they said there would be alternate unlockable outfits this year. All 2008 had was alternates for Kelly Kelly, DX versions of HBK and HHH, and Vince McMahon.

wait,i knew there was something familiar with your nick,you wouldnt happen to have the same nick online on svr 06 or 07 did you?

Yeah on the 360 but I never played them online.

He might not me in this year since he quit WWE. Mick Foley has been removed from both SVR and Legends of Wrestlemania since he signed with TNA.

I just hope they have Shawn Michaels from the 90's era in it. Since they said there would be alternate unlockable outfits this year. All 2008 had was alternates for Kelly Kelly, DX versions of HBK and HHH, and Vince McMahon.

Yeah I could do without McMahon in this years game. I havnt watched it in years but I always buy the games when they come out.

Does Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock ever show up on WWE (or any other wrestling shows for that matter) anymore?

Stone Cold was a Guest Referee last year at Cyber Sunday. That's the PPV where fans vote on certain aspects of a match. Like Guest Referee and Match Type.

He's rumored to be up as an option for Guest Referee at this years Cyber Sunday. Plus there's talks of a retirment match for him at the next Wrestlemania.

The Rock inducted his Father and Grand Father into the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

Both were playable characters that you had to unlock in SVR 2008.

Ok. Other then that. Neither one of them wrestles then? Hulk Hogan still wrestling?

Hope they have lots of create a wrestler slots this time. Only have the 07 version. Havent followed current drama stuff in years, but enjoy creating old school wrestlers and playing online.

i havent watched wwe in a LONG LONG time,many years,but i always found the Smackdown games entertaining except for SVR08,i just bought TNA IMPACT on PS3 and should arrive in 3 days,never watched tna but i bought it because wrestling games are fun and i know i guy i play online with.

I'll be buying SVR 09 this year since I am a life long wrestling fan.

And I own the TNA game, and personally, I love it.

I've heard nothing but bad things about the TNA Game.

Maybe,havent tested it yet,but i got it cheap,40$ shipped on ebay so it was worth it.

It cant get any worse than the Svr 08 and most likely svr09 anyway so its worth a try.

I dont judge anything before i try it,unless the graphics really suck.
Tna isnt that impressive when it comes to graphics,but we`ll see when i test it.

Back