• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maul Ex , Asaaj Ventress EX, Evil Ryu, Red sonja statues for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlikealight

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are not going to work in my collection. All prices include shipping in the ContUSA. All statues are in mint condition. I have the original boxes for all. I have all the original outer shippers except for Maul and he will be packed in his original box and then double boxed to ship. PM your interest. I accept PayPal only. I ship via Fed Ex. I have sold many high dollar items here and on e-bay. My e-bay handle is outlikealight.

Darth Maul Ex $269 shipped. This includes a custom Sith outer robe bought on e-bay for $50. It is very high quality.

Asaaj Ventress Ex $270 shipped. What I paid for it. Sold

Evil Ryu $300 shipped. Sold

Turner Red Sonja Statue $259 Sold

Silvestri Red Sonja Statue $310 shipped Sold

Weta Narnia General Otmin $60 shipped

Weta Narnia Oreius $60 shipped

Weta Kong v V-rex (Huge) $200 shipped

Last edited:
Just bumping. Maul still for sale and the Red Sonjas are for sale here and have been put on e-bay.

im sure I will mate, sorry to pip you to it.
been a while since i had any PF love!

Bump.

Darth Maul EX with custom outer robe lowered to $289 shipped

Turner Red Sonja Statue lowered to $259 shipped

Both also listed on e-bay.

Turner Red Sonja Sold.

Final price drop on Maul to $269. Lots of questions on him but no solid buyer yet.

Back