Episode One 10th Anniversary in '09...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it's the most maligned of the prequels and a massive disappointment to many fans...

....but not this one. We've got Qui-Gon and Maul. Hopefully with the 10th Anniversary on the horizon, Sideshow might have a few Episode One offerings in the 1:6 scale collection.

I'd love to see Obi-Wan in all his Padawan glory...and although it'll never happen, I'd still like to see a Jar Jar offered in this collection. At the very least, Sideshow could (quite successfully) tackle one of the many appearances that Queen Amidala has...

In the meantime, Sideshow's Qui-Gon and Hasbro's Jar Jar will keep an eye on the living force to see if anything comes up....
2854305551_b17e0743c5_b.jpg

Yes, it's the most maligned of the prequels and a massive disappointment to many fans...

Not to me i like it better than ep2

And yes i am also looking forward to it's 10th anv. God damn has it been 10 years already?????

Not to me i like it better than ep2

And yes i am also looking forward to it's 10th anv. God damn has it been 10 years already?????

You said it! Recently revisited the prequels and I actually like TPM a lot more than I used to. Clones for me just falls flat and sticks out as not feeling like a Star Wars movie at all. Plus, TPM has Qui-Gon and Maul!!!

As long as it isn't that horribly ugly Episode 1 Yoda, everything will be okay.

hoping for some padawan obi love or padme love. as for that pic up there of jar jar and qui gon. if i was there and saw that display, id field-goal kick jar jar over that tree in the upper left hand corner. im just saying is all.

I doubt we'll ever see a Sideshow Jar Jar. Remember how badly Lucas was hated on for Jar Jar? So much so, that the entire Empire is Jar Jar's fault. He led the voting for the emergency powers to the chancellor. /mfao! I'd love to see the HATE messages Sideshow would get from all the OT freaks if they made a Jar Jar. Be a great April Fool's joke though!

....but not this one. We've got Qui-Gon and Maul. Hopefully with the 10th Anniversary on the horizon, Sideshow might have a few Episode One offerings in the 1:6 scale collection.

I'd love to see Obi-Wan in all his Padawan glory...and although it'll never happen, I'd still like to see a Jar Jar offered in this collection. At the very least, Sideshow could (quite successfully) tackle one of the many appearances that Queen Amidala has...

In the meantime, Sideshow's Qui-Gon and Hasbro's Jar Jar will keep an eye on the living force to see if anything comes up....
2854305551_b17e0743c5_b.jpg

Yes! Please sideshow make TPM Obi-Wan.

I doubt we'll ever see a Sideshow Jar Jar. Remember how badly Lucas was hated on for Jar Jar? So much so, that the entire Empire is Jar Jar's fault. He led the voting for the emergency powers to the chancellor. /mfao! I'd love to see the HATE messages Sideshow would get from all the OT freaks if they made a Jar Jar. Be a great April Fool's joke though!

:lol Well, they had that bisected Maul for April Fool's one year...I thought it was serious for a moment since Hasbro actually had done a 12" Maul that split in half...

Jar-Jar is the only figure that the folks at Sideshow have said they wouldn't make. If you search Google for the early interviews you'll see them quoted there.

Back