Final Fantasy Collection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looked around and didn't come across this so here goes one. Lets go ahead and see people's Final Fantasy collection's and such. I myself just recently picked up the Playarts FF7 and FF7AC figures....well some of them. Gotta say that they are pretty neat figs, and hope to get more later on.

PICT0183.jpg

PICT0209.jpg

PICT0211.jpg

I was gonna take some more opened pictures, but my camera is acting like an jerk again. Hopefully it will kick up again, otherwise Im gonna need a new one.

and just some quick info, FYE/Suncoast has a sale on figures, if their price ends in .88 then it will be 50% off, which is why I bought Yuffie and Kadaj.

Got them all opened and camera is working again for now.....think I need a new one :(

PICT0215-1.jpg

My FFVIII figures are put away in a case as well as the game though, and I ended up selling FFX-2 Rikku about a month or so ago.

Not my scale but there still look really well done.

Has anybody got pics of the 12inch figures that are from the CG movie, i think there from palisades.

I did a look around and couldn't find pictures for those figures. I did how ever buy these off of ebay yesterday and today.

114e_1.JPG

final_fantasy_advent_children_cloud_1.jpg

Got them all opened and camera is working again for now.....think I need a new one :(

PICT0215-1.jpg

My FFVIII figures are put away in a case as well as the game though, and I ended up selling FFX-2 Rikku about a month or so ago.

Is that FFVII sealed in the back?

I used to have the majority of the games sealed, from SNES to PS2. I think I have a pic somewhere.

no the game is open, had it since day one, second game I got for me playstation when i first got it for my birthday.

Hey Sniper33, I got a question about the 2 Sephiroth that was made. Even tho both is made from FFVII but one is a game version and the other is from the movie. The only difference I see on his armor is on his torso between the 2, why is that? I wanted to get the Sephiroth that looks closer to the design in Crisis Core. Which is the closest design? I could not get any good pictures online. BTW, nice collection.

Here goes a side by side picture of them both. Game version has shiny hair and different sculpt to the outfit boots face body etc.
202_0176.jpg

LOL maybe once i get out of school and can stop paying tuition/rent, and maybe buy a decent meal... cottage cheese and carrots have a limited appeal lol.

the gabranth piece is soo sexy though. and yes, i'm saying that as a guy. lol.

LOL maybe once i get out of school and can stop paying tuition/rent, and maybe buy a decent meal... cottage cheese and carrots have a limited appeal lol.

the gabranth piece is soo sexy though. and yes, i'm saying that as a guy. lol.

I want a video game Cloude, not this Advent Children ^^^^^.

In fact throw in Zack, he's the man. After all I am the Zack to your Cloud.

yes, you definitely are haha.

the Advent Children character designs = :love

nomura's stuff is top cheese in my book.

you crazy man, i never went and claimed that the movie was better than the game (though i like the movie a lot).

with littlebigplanet going on the psp now, i may have to pick one up later this year so i can finally play crisis core.

Back