College Football fans...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbrad1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who is going to watch the USC/Ohio State game? I personally think this game isn't going to be close but I would love to see OSU pull it off.

Since I'm a burnt orange-blooded Longhorn, I can't stand either team... :monkey4

But I wouldn't underestimate Ohio State... although it IS a home game for USC. Should be a good game, but I can't say I'm routing for either one. I hope they both play horribly ;)

Texass?????????

that's too bad. Sorry, but I was raised on corN.

I'll take Ohio state on this one.

Texass?????????

that's too bad. Sorry, but I was raised on corN.

I'll take Ohio state on this one.

I like Nebraska too. My mom's from the Cornhusker State, and my uncles went to Nebraska. But if they're playin' Texas, of course I'm hookin' horns all the way :) I was Freshman at UT when we beat NE for the first ever Big 12 title... on that crazy 4th down play. You shoulda seen the partying in the streets!!

I hate both but I'd like to see OSU win. USC doesn't play anyone and OSU should have lost to Ohio last week so they'll definitely get beat at some point in the season so with one loss a piece it'll open the polls up for the deserving teams.

I'm picking the Trojans, but I think it will be pretty close. Or at least closer than the guys on sports talk radio around here think. (Petros is a nut!)

Gotta go with my Trojans

SouthernCal_Logo2.jpg

SON Of A ^^^^^!!!!!!! :( I guess My Buckeyes were Overrated. At least they got put in there place and won't get crushed in the NC.

Loved seeing USC lay a beat down on on Ohio State. Loved Seeing KU getting beat and seeing MU do its job again.

Loved seeing USC lay a beat down on on Ohio State. Loved Seeing KU getting beat and seeing MU do its job again.

that's great, ku got beat... now it won't be as sweet of a victory when they lose in lincoln. misery can keep chowing down on their cupcakes, but they'll be in for a suprise when they find out that nebraska finally decided to trade callahan/cosgrove's blackskirts back in for blackshirts.

GBR

Back