• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is for the listing of Sideshow Gift Cards that you want to give away. You can either ask people to PM you for them or you can just outright post the numbers, but for those who take them you MUST tell us what you used them on.

Yeah yeah?

:blissy

These expire Feb 1st, 2009

M6S-V8HJZ-058ZD62J - $10

M6S-V8HJZ-O9ZWRI1R - $20

M6S-V8HJZ-1AB0KRMP - $30

Enjoy!!! :D

I have taken these numbers from the thread in the LOTR section and put them in the post below. I will delete them from that thread so no lurkers can use them and close that thread so anyone wanting to offer a GC out to a fellow freak, please do it here.

Okay the following are available from the following members:

Krayt Dragon
$25 CC8-CCON8-TN7AR8ZH
$15 CC8-CCON8-0YD29YM1
I have another 20$ i'll pm to someone if they use it on the One of the hobbits

Choopie
$15 CC8-CCON8-XUF35VBU

Darth Rage
Here's a $10
CA2-2LKJL-0KAEDFEJ

King Darkness
Heres a $10 one if someone wants it:
M6S-V8HJZ-QWKALEH1

thanks to everyone, a great gesture from all of you :rock

Don't forget to post what you use them for !!
x :peace

yup i believe you're right. darn i was so close to using that $30 one to get sam but i guess i already used one from that promotion

You've probably already used a card from the same promotion; remember, you can only use one card per promotion... that is why so many of us have cards to give away.

na i was just trying to buy a cheap product and it was rejecting me :banghead

just used the $30 gift card on this Bought the Exclusive

9010_press01-001.jpg

thank you so much :banana :chew you made the wookie happy

also im now confused why would they not use the gift card on this ? ??? item below its in stock and only $40

it says The code, does not apply to your order. Your order does not contain qualifying products. Please try again

5702.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some $5'ers up for grabs:

$5.00 VB5-97441-9615PX8P 5/1/2009
$5.00 VB5-97441-I8TWL12H 5/1/2009
$5.00 VB5-97441-DG9QFZEG 5/1/2009
$5.00 ev2-ev002-rbwe8vwb 12/31/2008

9010_press01-001.jpg

thank you so much :banana :chew you made the wookie happy

also im now confused why would they not use the gift card on this ? ??? item below its in stock and only $40

it says The code, does not apply to your order. Your order does not contain qualifying products. Please try again

5702.jpg

That's because only certain items are eligible for use with the gift cards. If it's not on the list you can't use the gift card on that particular item..

Anyone confused about how to use a gift card or what they can/cannot use a gift card on should go here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/giftcard/

To the right of the page is a list of all eligible items and scroll down and it has all the info you need to know about gift cards.

Sideshow Toy said:
Gift Card Redemption Instructions

1. Enter your Gift Card Code into the green box above, exactly as it appears on the card back including the hyphens.
  2. Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Gift Card Use before proceeding.
  3. If you agree to these ‘Terms and Conditions of Gift Card Use,’ please click the check box below the code entry field, also located within the green box above. If you do not click the check box, you will not able to proceed.
  4. Click the ‘Redeem’ Button to discover your Sideshow Collectibles Gift Card value!
  5. Your Gift Card value will be displayed to the right of the redemption area along with the expiration date (GMT).
  6. For your convenience, a list of the select in-stock items available for purchase with your new Gift Card can be found at the right of this page. Happy Shopping! If you are not ready to shop now, then you may return at anytime PRIOR to the expiration date shown to make a purchase with your Gift Card. (Please see important information about expirations dates in the Terms and Conditions.)
  7. Once you have selected your merchandise and have reached the checkout page, you will need to re-enter your Gift Card Code into the e-coupon / Gift Card box at check out and click the 'add' button. The screen will automatically refresh and you will see your savings shown in red, above in the 'order summary' area. Gift card codes can not be applied to your order after the order has been submitted.

Sideshow Toy said:
Terms and Conditions of Gift Card Use

1. Gift Card redemption:
    • Gift Cards can only be redeemed online.
    • You must be 18 years or older to redeem a Gift Card.
    • Void where prohibited by law.
    • Only one (1) Gift Card may be redeemed per user account/per promotion.
    • Gift Cards are redeemable on select Sideshow in-stock / back-ordered merchandise only. For your convenience, a list of the select in-stock items available for purchase with your new Gift Card can be found at the right of this page. Gift Cards are not valid on product(s) in pre-order status at the time of order or on wait list reservations.
    • Gift Cards cannot be used in combination with other discounts, coupons, Sideshow Rewards, promotions or other Gift Cards.
    • All orders are reviewed by the Sideshow Collectibles Customer Service team prior to fulfillment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
    • Gift codes must be reentered at check out in order to be applied to your order. Gift codes can not be applied after order is submitted.
  2. Expiration Dates:
    • Gift Cards have an expiration date not shown on the Gift Card, but displayed under the Gift Card’s value online.
    • Expiration dates are always displayed year/month/day.
    • Card may expire on the specified expiration date, at any time (GMT) - regardless of the physical time zone/location of the card holder. (GMT) We strongly suggest using your code PRIOR to the expiration date.
  3. Gift Card values:
    • Your Sideshow Gift Card may have a value of up to \$100 in Sideshow Product. The value of your individual card can be obtained via our web site at www.SideshowCollectibles.com/giftcard
    • Gift Card values will not be replaced if your order is canceled /refunded.
    • Any Gift Card amounts in excess of your purchase will be carried over until your purchases exceed the balance on the card or the expiration date is reached.
    • Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged
    • Gift Cards cannot be combined with other Sideshow Collectibles.com discounts, coupons and promotions.
    • Gift Cards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Sideshow's promotional gift cards are free and not cash value gift cards and therefore can have an expiration date.
    • You are responsible for the security of your own gift code number. We will not replace any amount from your Gift Card that has been used by another party party regardless of how the gift code number was obtained.
    • You may use the card more than once, but you must keep track of any amounts left on your Gift Card. Our Customer Service Representatives will not have access to your balance. In order to check the balance of your Gift Card, please follow steps 1 through 4 of the Gift Card Redemption Instructions above. The amount revealed along with your expiration date will be the balance of your card.
    • Gift Card value applies only to the product price and does not apply to shipping, sales/VAT taxes or fees.
  4. Changes to promotion:
    • Sideshow Collectibles reserves the right, without further notice to the holders of the Gift Cards, to modify the terms and conditions for use of the Gift Cards, or to suspend or cancel the Gift Card program in whole or in part.

9010_press01-001.jpg

yes nice one man, i'm waiting for my im blueray gift box set with my $50 card so i can snag this one. hoping it's still up when i get it.

Last edited:
I have a good amount of Gift Cards to give away, so I'll post them when I get the chance. But I do want to know the person snagging them and posting what they got out of it.

Thanks to Krayt Dragon for the $20 hook-ups! I got me a Sculpting a Galaxy book. Thanks again man, your are all right. :banana

Back