• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Gift Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you receive a Sideshow Gift card for free, we're not going to allow them for sale here. If you need to sell it - take it to ebay.

I do encourage people to give away their gift cards. If you've already used one for the promotion it's no good to you anyway - please share with a fellow Freak.

Great policy Dave. I have given a few away myself, and had someone give me one once as well. It's more fun, and if you can't use it, pass it along. Never know when the Karma Wheel is going to turn back your way!

Better yet, give a gift card to someone who hasn't bought from Sideshow before. SPREAD THE ADDICTION!

Great policy Dave. I have given a few away myself, and had someone give me one once as well. It's more fun, and if you can't use it, pass it along. Never know when the Karma Wheel is going to turn back your way!

Yep, I have been on both sides as well... Seems like a good idea.

I just gave a gift card, valued for $30, to homeboy Chase aka King Darkness :rock :rock

Back