ENGLAND 4-1 CRoATIA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
party0009.gif
spyda????:confused:

England played a good match, Theo was threatening and did well for the Hattrick and Rooney managed to get on the score sheet.

:rock

how did we lose against these guys in the first place...................
wait i know because of this ****** :rolleyes:

C0114_wk22_bexisback_L.jpg

we still belieeve, we still belieeve, we still believe... we still believe! Its coming home....

yeah...england will win the world cup..........if they can play every game against 10 men for 37 mins like tonight :lol

heres one for u karma

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/g0NT6aUwN8c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/g0NT6aUwN8c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and now I see Ince ready for war GAZZA GOOD AS BEFORE...shearer certain to score....and I go screaming..!

doesn't bother me as I'm a rangers fan and he was a rangers player then and appreciated the genius that he was

in the fifa world rankings England is 15th and Scotland are 16th but we don't act like world beaters after every good result & ask to sack the coach after every bad result :lol

doesn't bother me as I'm a rangers fan and he was a rangers player then and appreciated the genius that he was

in the fifa world rankings England is 15th and Scotland are 16th but we don't act like world beaters after every good result & ask to sack the coach after every bad result :lol

Sorry Karma...top 15 is the place to be! :lol:cool:

karma dont piss on are fire. we avenged a bad loss and it feels great

Sorry Karma...top 15 is the place to be! :lol:cool:

I have to laugh thought as you guys have good players but when they put on the england shirt they're scared because of the press & the public's over reaction to good/bad results

This thread is an example of it, yes a good result but be realistic it was against 10 men for nearly half the game

They are now world beaters and if they get a bad result next it'll be end of the world time

Geez...the team got booed of the field at half time against Andorra........half time!!!

At least wait until the full time result :lol

So my England friends, whish you the best of luck today, but not more then my team! It's coming to CROATIA!

I pray it comes to be. I'm actually flying out to Zagreb tomorrow with my family. It would be beyond amazing to see them playing in the Final on Sunday while we're there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back