Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 89 of 229 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
    Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Default Re: Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Only View Post
    yes sam but its still in small studios together with fox and gordon
    Look forward to seeing some pics, when they're done! Have you seen the Scarecrow custom mask that Elvis1976 came up with?

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ight=scarecrow

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    yes sam i have seen that want to have that too when there an opportunity to complete the characters.came a little late.but hopefully my waitlist status will be accomodated
    What is the sound of one hand clapping?:mona

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Add ro926 on Facebook Add ro926 on Google+
    If only Seb would start doing them again.. I've been asking him for like 2 months already.
    He keeps saying, "Soon"

I won this head sculpt off Ebay today. It looks like an Andy B sculpt. I emailed the seller to see who painted it. The paint job looks fantastic to me. Can't wait to put it on a True Type with the a Black stripe TTL suit (when it becomes available).

Super Freak

Feedback
    9 (100%)
    I'm trying to kitbash a Bruce Wayne with a business suit, but I'm having issues with the tie.

It's a fabric tie, but when I put it on, around his neck, it has a bit of a Dilbert-effect. It doesn't curl, but it does stick straight out. It's flat, about 30-45 degrees from vertical. I try to tuck it under his vest, but the tie has a tendency to either come out and begin sticking straight out again, or curl up near the knot (because it's trying to pop back out and the vest is low, so it's only tucked under near the bottom of the tie).

Any suggestions as to how to get this tie to conform to normality? I just want it to hang down, like a normal tie...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    You tried soaking the tie and pinning it flat with something until it dries? Or maybe soak it then spray starch on it.

King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanJG1 View Post
    I won this head sculpt off Ebay today. It looks like an Andy B sculpt. I emailed the seller to see who painted it. The paint job looks fantastic to me. Can't wait to put it on a True Type with the a Black stripe TTL suit (when it becomes available).
    Yes, that's the Andy B head, and paint does look nice, though I'd love to see it in more flattering light that highlights the sculpt and paint, the paint shows well but the head not so much because a lot of the forms are washed out in light.

That's one thing I find, people comment about how the painted Andy B heads never quite look like Bale but they like the raw sculpt, I don't think I've ever seen a painted head photographed in a way that highlights the sculpt with the paint added to make it all pop.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)

The seller is hobby_jp. I received the email back that it was painted by a Taiwan artist but he didn't give a name. He said the paint job looks even better in person than it does in the pictures
    Can't wait.
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by wofford29 View Post
    AlanJG1 what's the sellers name?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanJG1 View Post
    The seller is hobby_jp. I received the email back that it was painted by a Taiwan artist but he didn't give a name. He said the paint job looks even better in person than it does in the pictures
    Can't wait.
    Alan
    I meant his real name. PM me with it when you get a chance. It should be listed under details of paypal if you used it.