Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 53 of 229 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Default Re: Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post
    hmm... you sure that's the triad suit in that last pic? it looks.... different in the collar area.
    It's because the Truetypes wider shoulders pull the suit further apart than the DML in the official photo does.

Quote Originally Posted by titan1 View Post
    It's because the Truetypes wider shoulders pull the suit further apart than the DML in the official photo does.
    Right. You have to keep that in mind when choosing/ordering from Triad if you plan on using a TT because if the Triad suit looks TIGHT in the promo pics then it'll be too small for a TT mainly in regards to Jackets and Shirts (because of the wider shoulders like titan1 stated). Again, take note of how like the Bullet Ballet suit is baggy in the promo pic from Triad but it's form fitting on the TT in Cryo and Deckard's pics.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Ahhh. ok, i follow you now. It's shocking that it makes that much of a diference though. Bah, simple fix, just put bruce on the triad body later on!
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman

Freaked Out!
    Feedback

I ordered the gray pinstripe suit off toys2 last week. It finally came today! I'm kinda bummed though because when I ordered it, it said "with red shoes"... But it came with brown shoes. Now the page is updated to say "with brown shoes." Blah. The red looks so much nicer. At least in the photos. Never seen it in real life.

Anyways, regardless of the color, how in the heck do you get the shoes on his little feet!? I can't get them on to save my life! Help!

Are the shoes relatively thin? You could try heating them up to see if that helps. Or if you don't care, shave off some of the feet to get them in.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    I just can't get his foot into the shoe hole. The hole's just not big enough.

That's what she said.

Lemme try the heat thing before I try the shave thing.

Thanks.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    toys2 had a new suit? I got the grey one with the yellow tie. ya, just dunk the shoes in boiling watter, and then they will accept the hot toys feet.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman

Freaked Out!
    Feedback

It's this suit. But with brown shoes.

The text on the website now says "brown shoes" too. It said "red shoes" when I bought it.

http://www.toys2.net/product.php?pro...4&cat=0&page=1

Freaked Out!
    Feedback

:chew