Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 17 of 229 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Default Re: Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Your Waynes look like they're juggling. lol..

I dont know if this was precisely the suit Mr. Wayne was looking for:

Heh.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Ada got commissioned to make a body based on Christan bale ?. Probably for this sculpt to fit. Dunno if it will be any good or not , just thought I would share.

http://www.wantedactionfigure.com/pr...how.asp?id=127

EDIT :

Jesus , I must be tired , you should of seen how I just spelt the whole of that thing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnuz View Post

I knew it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    So some people used the saturday suit and body and it looked fine with the default neck joint from the hot toys batman fgures but then others say it looked a little hunch back ?.

I was planning on using the body witht the suit but I'm hestating purchasing it now.

Personally , I think EvilFace's figure with the Staturday toys suit and body looks in perfect proportion and great.

If other people are using all the exact same things and still having problems that strange ?. I guess I will just have to cross my fingers.

I am planning on making a custom Ninja Bruce with 1 head and a suited Bruce with the other.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uscmhicks View Post
    So some people used the saturday suit and body and it looked fine with the default neck joint from the hot toys batman fgures but then others say it looked a little hunch back ?.

I was planning on using the body witht the suit but I'm hestating purchasing it now.

Personally , I think EvilFace's figure with the Staturday toys suit and body looks in perfect proportion and great.

If other people are using all the exact same things and still having problems that strange ?. I guess I will just have to cross my fingers.

I am planning on making a custom Ninja Bruce with 1 head and a suited Bruce with the other.
    It depends how you're displaying the body. It's almost the same like the bear-belly of the TDK-Batman. In some positions it's not there and in some it's huge. :P

When I get my ST-Suit for my Bruce Wayne head, I was a bit disappointed, because it didn't look that well, but after I tried to pose him right, it's nearly perfect.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    now to me that figure looks awesome. I'm still a little confused though , I have heard the figure can look crappy with the body you guys are using but strangley I have never seen a photo of it with the body which I would describe as " crappy ".
    What pose or position must the figure be in to look not so great ?.
    Thanks for the help mate.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel
    Yup, I like the Saturday Toys suit/figure set. And that is exactly how he came of the package, not futz. I just pulled the stock head/neck off and put the Wayne head/HT neck on the figure and put him on the shelf. He looks really good.

I think some of the problem with a few of the customs here is the shoulders are too straight or the neck isnt long enough. The shoulders need to have some slant angle to them.
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    For the saturday toys suit you need the neck that comes with the TDK batman's Bruce wayne head. A normal length truetype neck isn't long enough and will result in the hunchback look.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel
    Mine is a normal true type neck and doesn't look hunched.
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."