Big AL's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

big al

Pic 1, Top left clockwise:Trilogy Tuesday Film Frame, Nazgul steed bust, Uruk hai berserker, Treebeard bust, Morgul lord statue, Boromir statue, Minas Tirith EE enviroment, Fotr Argonath bookends with the 3 EE dvd's, Grima statue, saruman the white statue, Stone trolls enviroment, easterling statue, Escape off the road wall plaque, Moria Orc Archer, No admittance bookends with the leatherbound edition of the Hobbit, & the lord of the rings books,
On top of the Hi-fi is a RWOS statue, Smeagol TT EE figure, Right on top of drawers, Hadhafang sword.

Pic 2: Last Alliance Shelf, left to right: High Elven bust, Elendil bust, Shards Of Narsil statue, above that is the Royal Mail stamp collection, Isildur bust, And Numenorean Infantryman Bust.

Pic 3: Book collection, feat part 1 and 2 of the Alan Lee poster books, Weapons and warfare, the Art of LOTR, above that is the LOTR postcard book, LOTR encyclopedia,the hobbit, the Silmarillion, 3 book lotr boxset,unfinished tales,and Fosters encyclopedia,

Sting sword, and Japanese Chiarici poster for the TT, hopefully this wall will fill up with a few more swords over time.

There and Back again Signed By Sean Astin last November in London.

The Art Of The LOTR signed Last Dec By Alan Lee In London.

Leatherbound LOTR book, signed By Billy Boyd last Dec in Birmingham at the Midnight release of ROTK EE DVD, hopefully will fill up when the signing sessions start again.

Hope you all like them, i know its not much, but its mine, and thats what matters to me!
:p

Hey Al,
Thoughs Last Alliance busts look great glad they made it there ok.

Re: Big Al's collection

You kidding Cherno?! I couldnt believe how BIG the escape plaque was, think it looks amazing though, once i have a bit more room im hoping to make a Nazgul section, maybe have a witchking some day, but need to buy back a fell beast too, could look great with Minas Morgul,
In2Darkness, they arrived no problem, absolutely love Elendil, think his detail on his armour is far and away the best iv seen so far, just hope they can make a statue to show him off to his full potential!

Wonderful Collection BA! :toast

Add a little green and watch it grow! :gandalf

:eye B SEE'n U :eye

Hey Al,

What a fantastic Moria Archer you have there! I wonder where you possibly could have got it! I bet they guy who sold you it must have been really, really great!! :lol :naughty

:wave

re

LOL!:lol
Very Good Saruman,
Yeah he was a pretty nice guy and a nice piece too!
Glad you got on the board again! didnt remember it was you until i saw the post above!

Re: re

Haha....yeah, I decided to post again. I usually just read the topics and stuff but it's more fun to post. See you around. :D

Back