Demos on Marketplace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
3 demos released on marketplace

NHL 09
NBA 09
Pure

Pure looks lots of fun and could maybe be the racing game that we freaks need (off road quad biking whilst pulling tricks in mid air)

Because mostly popular "bigger title" games usually don't release demos until after the game is released.

I was really surprised when Force Unleashed released a demo before the release.

It might happen, but I wouldn't count on it.

sadface

Well it's not like I won't be getting the game (it's already paid for), but it would've been nice to play a little again.

Did you ever pick up the first one?

Because mostly popular "bigger title" games usually don't release demos until after the game is released.

I was really surprised when Force Unleashed released a demo before the release.

It might happen, but I wouldn't count on it.

I thought it was just the opposite. :dunno

Did you ever pick up the first one?

No, but I still want to. With school starting, and all the good games coming out, not sure when i'd get time to play it though.

Still have to get 3 achievements in Madden (easy, just time consuming part of it that I don't have time for right now), and playing the new Tiger Woods.

No, but I still want to. With school starting, and all the good games coming out, not sure when i'd get time to play it though.

Still have to get 3 achievements in Madden (easy, just time consuming part of it that I don't have time for right now), and playing the new Tiger Woods.

That's too bad. It really is a great game and a lot of fun to play. I love the action RPG's.

how would you demo fable 2 anyway as it's open world like GTA IV

Just played the Pure demo.....so much fun, hopefully a few of guys like it cause 16 player live play would be awesome, plays like motorstorm, multiple routes to the map, getting big air and pulling the tricks are fun

point being though.....demos are used to create hype & generate sales

Fable 2 doesn't need this

Yeah I know your point, which is what I posted a few posts back... larger, popular based games usually don't get demos, pre-release.

Just saying, with an open world game, it's possible. :lol

if I wanted to keep the debate going I would say that crackdown was a new franchise hence the demo to create a new fan base but fable already has an established fan base

but I'd say that only if I wanted to keep the debate going :lol:lol

yes but you're not debating with me. you're answering a question which I already answered (Loki's question) with a thought that you had.

therefore, there is no debate. crackdown was used as an example to the truth of being able to demo a sandbox game. therefore, a fact. :rotfl

so if you wanted to keep a debate going, you'd only be debating... yourself. :D

yes but you're not debating with me. you're answering a question which I already answered (Loki's question) with a thought that you had.

therefore, there is no debate. crackdown was used as an example to the truth of being able to demo a sandbox game. therefore, a fact. :rotfl

so if you wanted to keep a debate going, you'd only be debating... yourself. :D

you still stuck on that sandbox demo thing sheesh move on :lol

I'm talking about the original fable 2 demo question :D

PS. nothing wrong with mass debating yourself :lol

Back