What would you love Sideshow to make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok Brothers and sisters, i wanna know what you would love most from sideshow. BUT it cant be something thats coming out or is already out

Bust,
Statue,
1/6 figure,
etc.

If you want you could add how much your willing to pay as well

Personally:

1/6 Predator 1
1/6 Alien Queen
1/1 Celtic Predator Bio
I would love a 1/6 of ME :lol seriously that would be cool to have a figure of yourself, not from sideshow though

Re: What would you love Shideshow to make?

I would love a PF Pinhead and a Predator 2 maquette.
Oh... and a 1:1 predalien bust.

Re: What would you love Shideshow to make?

A PF Ardeth Bey or 1/6-PF Ygor I would gladly take either one.

I corrected the title of the thread as you were obviously under the influence of something when you created it Spyda :naughty.

I'd like Shideshow--er, Sideshow:D to make more 1/6 environments for posing the 1/6 characters with/in a la Jabba's throne. I'd love for a 1/6 Millenium Falcon c_o_c_k_pit, cantina booth, Emperor's throne... heck, I'd even like for them to start selling add-ons that we could use with the stands in similar fashion to the sith Anakin/Darth Vader or the probe droid Tatooine base.

Jurassic Park T-Rex Marquette
Aliens Alien Warrior Marquette
E.T. Marquette/Life-Size Bust
Clint Eastwood from The Good The Bad & The Ugly PF
Tom Hanks as Cap. Miller from Saving Private Ryan PF (Would also like 1/6 scale but, see below)

There's some stuff i would like to see 1/6 scale but i want Hot Toys to do them.

Seven Samurai
Tom Hanks as Cap. Miller from Saving Private Ryan
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction (Jules & Vincent mostly but also a couple others)
Sin City

I corrected the title of the thread as you were obviously under the influence of something when you created it Spyda :naughty.

I'd like Shideshow--er, Sideshow:D to make more 1/6 environments for posing the 1/6 characters with/in a la Jabba's throne. I'd love for a 1/6 Millenium Falcon c_o_c_k_pit, cantina booth, Emperor's throne... heck, I'd even like for them to start selling add-ons that we could use with the stands in similar fashion to the sith Anakin/Darth Vader or the probe droid Tatooine base.

what did it write? :eek: :lol

1/6 Metaluna Mutant.. of course!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Your wish is granted.
genie.jpg

Back