Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
No other details,no pictures and with my sorry-ass web skills not even a banner but saw it on Mediworld.Icing on the cake for a perfect 1/6 year:banana:banana

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Here ya go Minimodel.

MY NAME IS JACK BAUER
Date:2008-09-04

208wqk5.jpg

ENTERBAY is proud to announce that we have just been granted the license from America’s Emmy award winning series “24”. We are thrilled to introduce you our new 1:6 scale Real Masterpiece Figure of the hero Jack Bauer from this exciting and edgy real-time series. This new project consist of a 1:6 Scale of the main character from this popular TV series as well another exciting product from this high end and the mainstream collectors around the world.

Stay tuned …

This is gonna be amazing... but I can't see myself spending $300 for a Bauer figure.

Who says it's going to be $300? Why does everyone associate Enterbay with $300 or $400. I got my 'Fearless' Jet Li for $150. In fact it's still $150 from their site. I don't think Jack Bauer will be coming with a diorama and a boat load of other stuff.

Who says it's going to be $300? Why does everyone associate Enterbay with $300 or $400. I got my 'Fearless' Jet Li for $150. In fact it's still $150 from their site. I don't think Jack Bauer will be coming with a diorama and a boat load of other stuff.

I agree with you :D
I guess if Enterbay is producing Jack thent he price range should be around $200. The Bruce Lee series has been dropping price since enterybay now has more experiences and less failure during production so the price has gone down. Besides with nowdays global economic condition who can afford that much for a collectible figure :(
If I have spare $300 to spend most likely I will save it for gas :monkey2

I may have spoke too soon. We don't know if they'll apply their new 'skin' technology to each and every figure they do from now on, and what impact on price this 'skin' will command. I'm thinking we may get a better idea once they release the Mr Bean figure.

Can someone fill me in on what we might see quality wise from this release?I'm familiar with the EB Bruce Lee but that's about it.

Who is Jack Bauer? :p Sorry mates, not into 24. But let me guess, price range $150? I do want to know how Mr Bean will look like!!! Cheers.

Its nice to see Enterbay doing something else than JUST Martial Arts,but 24???Not the hottest seller,specially if its a 300$ figure.

Interesting... be interesting to see how aggressive EB is in getting licenses. Not sure if I'd buy a Jack Bauer figure, but very interested to see how their figure turns out.

glad to see enterbay moving into new projects. they got way too much talent there to just produce a narrow focused characters.

An Enterbay Jack Bauer figure, sign me up! But please be in the $150 price range! I can't take much more of this!!!

I own all 3 Medi-Jack's, and I will be picking this up as well, thanks Enterbay!

Time to sell the Medicom!!! I love 24 and this Jack figure is a must have even though I haven't seen it yet. Enterbay is in my opinion the best 12" action-figure producer out there. Hot Toys is fantastic, and I love just about all of their stuff but Enterbay's Bruce Lees are just out of this world.

I may have spoke too soon. We don't know if they'll apply their new 'skin' technology to each and every figure they do from now on, and what impact on price this 'skin' will command. I'm thinking we may get a better idea once they release the Mr Bean figure.

What is their new "skin" technology? I haven't heard of this.

Its basically a thin, I assume, rubber skin that they will place over a headsculpt. There was a thread on it in the general section.

Back