gOzum's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gOzum

Here's a few pics of my display... Unfortunately the photo quality isn't the best - one day I'll get me a big fancy camera... but its not this day!

I know Im always going on about 'grouping themes' in my display, so now I put my $$$ where my mouth is.

First off, we have the 'Goodies' shelf.

In detail:
Treebeard and friends

Sam, Frodo & Gandalf starting their journey

And Bilbo and his stoner mates

I've also got a 'Baddies' Shelf.

In detail:
WiKi and some Nazgul busts

The Original Gangster Mr Balrog

And some rabble

And between these shelves, I have wall mounted shelving

In detai:
The Saruman posse

King E & the family polystone

And my lil' homage to helms deep

Hope you all enjoy... :wave

Hey gozum... your prolly only one of very few in australia with a Balrog....

Thats my bane.... they only one i needed... congrats....

Michael

Thanks Lee & cheers Michael - gotta thank Peter for that one :bow He also got me on the helm addiction... :p

Good work, man. Not at all overcrowded. Very impressive yet tasteful display.

Oh, and Michael, I remember yonks ago being beaten (sniped) on a Balrog that was in Canberra... thought it was gonna be my bane too... so you never no, there might still be a few out there. :)

Thanks Rook, gotta keep the Mrs happy... haven't told her about all the stuff that's been anounced though... may need another set of shelves for that :p

Very nice set-up mate!

Personally I would have left "Knir" on its own, perhaps some crumpled black cloth around the base. The MT & MM are great, but don't really fit with the 'Rog.

BTW Cassandra (charbear1) had "Knar" -my second 'Rog- but I don't know what happened to her. I don't even know if she still has it. Would be a little disappointed if she doesn't though, as I made a special deal with her similar to yours...

Perhaps there is a chance for aure23 there... Unless she flogged it to Jim of course :lol

"Knor" is still here, neatly packed away. He misses his brothers, but is happy to see that they (or at least one of them) have found such a great home on the other side of the world!

I'm jealous and I hate you!

Sam and Bill.......

Stone Trolls.......

Wiki.......

Balrog.......

:drool

Thanks guys for the nice comments.

Peter, funny you should say that about MT & MM... as they are the their tempory home, as Im going to put another wall mounted shelf in the bedroom, and the bookends will be holding my collection of Tolkiens work.

Great idea about the black cloth - would add that something special. :)

Haven't heard from Charbear, will need to send her an email to see what's up. Glad to hear Knor's happily packed away... as 'Knir' is the pride of my collection, and gets lots of 'oooohs' and 'aaaahs' from visitors. :p

looks really nice man...

i agree that the MM and MT should have been moved out of there...!

Back