Mini-Rock's Theater Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, glad you did it man. Again that's one heck of a collection you have there :toast

BDK

Thanks again dude. Out of everything I'll be adding, I'm totally looking forward to adding more SS SW pieces to it the most.

Made some updates to the site and added a few more collection links (definitely check those out) to other collections. Not much new coming for me this month with the exception of the Gentle Giant General Grievous Maquette; but, October, hopefully, will have the MR Special Ops trooper helmet and the Sideshow 1/4 Han coming along with the Gentle Giant Anakin Skywalker Maquette.

Well, since September, I've added the GG Maquette's and a couple of Code3 3D sculpted posters. I also, finally, got a case for my MR Palpy cane which hasn't been displayed in about two years. A few more awesome collections have been added to my links page as well. Oh, almost forgot, I have also received my acrylic case for the upcoming SS 1/4 Han statue, so it's ready to go for when the statue arrives (hopefully this month). Hope you enjoy! :)

hairless, the shelving is from Ikea, and it is their Journalist line. I've also used their ENETRI and BILLY bookcases, which worked great, but didn't have the deeper shelving that I needed for some of my collectibles. Hope that helps. :)

Well, I figured it was time to update this thread since my site has changed, and so has my collecting focus. Anyway, thought I'd share with my fellow SS SW collectors:

Mini Rock's Lounge

Not all the pics or links are up yet, but all will be added soon. :D

Hey Rock, could you tell me where you get your glass cases for the PF figures? Thanks.

Thanks for the info Rock. I would eventually like to get one of these for GG.

No problem Gran. A case for Grievous measuring 24x24x25 will run about $181.17 not including shipping. Shipping to the Northwest, where I live, is another $75. Hopefully, you are closer to Ohio. :)

Thanks Swoop. I can't wait to get a few more PF's added. :)

Thanks again Rock. I live in Mn so I am closer to Ohio. However, at that price it will be a little while before I will be able to get one.

I've been waiting to update until I move into my new home (and my new HT room) but things are taking longer than expected. Not too much added since June other than 1:1 Greedo, 1/4 Leia, GG Animated Leia, and, most recently, GG Animated Vader. It's a nice little piece, and a great addition to my SS 1/4 Vader (the definitive Vader statue) Code3 TIE, and the MR ANH Vader saber.

AnimVader1.JPG

AnimVader3.JPG

AnimVader5.JPG

Back