• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Old West Ghost Rider Maquette EXCLUSIVE - MINT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
After talking with another member on the board and taking some pics of my own Modern Ghost Rider Maquette EX., I'm starting a nationwide search for Sideshow's Old West Ghost Rider Maquette - EXCLUSIVE (with the flame base.) I'm looking for a MINT condition one and no broken flames ANYWHERE (base or maquette.) It needs to have its original box and Sideshow shipper brown box. PM me or post if you have any leads (or if you own one yourself and looking to sell.) I know this is the place to go if I hope to find this guy at all. Thanks. :cool:

This one doesn't ship well.. Odds are if someone sent a rare mint version it would not arrive to you in such condition.

I lucked out on a Modern arriving mint, so I figured its possible. :dunno But I definitely see your point. But PLEASE do not let that deter anyone from PMing me! I've seen PF's sent to me in what looked like Fort Knox. There was nothing going to damage it. LOTS of styrofoam and LOTS of peanuts. :lol

Last edited:
Anyone have one of these stored away? Please PM me (or post) and we can work out a deal!

most wanted had one a month or so ago...check with him.

Do you know if it was mint (any broken flames at all)? In the meantime, I'll check it out. Thanks for the head up!

Sold out unfortunately. Thanks again for the heads up gruson and darkdaysinvegas. The hunt continues.....Anyone have any more leads?

I lucked out on a Modern arriving mint, so I figured its possible. :dunno But I definitely see your point. But PLEASE do not let that deter anyone from PMing me! I've seen PF's sent to me in what looked like Fort Knox. There was nothing going to damage it. LOTS of styrofoam and LOTS of peanuts. :lol

Moderns didnt have an issue oddly enough..

Oh, that I didn't realize. Thanks for the info though. I thought they were about even in terms of the "bad" luck. But either way, I'll take the risk. You better not be hiding an OW Ghost Rider Ex. of you own! :lol j/k If you have any leads, let me know. I'd really appreciate any help on this piece.

What good is money if you can't use it...it's no fun just holding on to it :)

Of course now I still have to buy a modern Ghost Rider to complete the set.

We're both gluttons for financial punishment. :sick ......................... :D

Back