Equilibrium Custom Action Figure from Triad Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the Bale sculpts from Hot Toys I was searching for the Equilibrium Custom Figure from Triad Toys. For the people who actually got it, is the clothing accurate to the movie? Is it worth getting it? Please do share pictures if you got one. And let me know if you want to get rid of yours if you got one.:D Thanks.

I'm looking to sell mine along with the night stalker set pm me if you're interested

Anyone else got an extra Inforcer/Equilibrium suit to sell ? Pm me.

Here is mine, I don't have the movie so I don't know how accurate it is but he looks great as far as I am concerned.

DSC00066.jpg

Hmm yeah the grey suit looks good but he really needs to be black as far as I know, definitely if you wanna go with a Bale headsculpt.

You shoul get the Enforcer Final Edition DX cloting set but yeah it is a "bit" expensive at $114! :horror

Although you can make both agents with that set, still need a Bale head off course.....

Hey spawn and sniper thanks for the pictures. The white suit looks tight! How much were the kit running for? What bodies are used for your kit?

Thank Metaphorge. I bought the White and Gray suit from the website. $80 for both. Not bad.

Thank Metaphorge. I bought the White and Gray suit from the website. $80 for both. Not bad.

Nice score Toe, I'm on the fence on getting them. But the thing that bothers me is the gray. I may get the white one. How much did shipping cost for both?

A clip from Equilibrium for the people who don't know what it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tINWl0gzQWI

think i paid $40 for my outfit from gstg. the head cost me though. body that was used is the barrack sergents body, cant remember the company...they are a tad bit shorter then others.

Here is a quick and crappy pic with flash of my Equilibrium bash:

P8290002.jpg

I'm really happy the way he turned out. He looks 10x better in person, and is a fairly simple bash.

Back