Luke back up for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomandshell

Not sure if everybody noticed this, but SS has their 1/4 Luke Skywalker back up for sale. Look at the Grievous page, and there is a link giving their Grievous customers a second chance. SO if you missed him the first time, pick him up.

UPDATE: As of Saturday afternoon, he is sold out again.

Also, you can just go to the main Star Wars page and click on Luke's sold out picture. That will get you there as well.

What does this mean for the value of Luke? How many people are cancelling if this is going on? Since they already had him up once as a second chance, this is actually a third chance opportunity...

How many times has Luke appeared and disappeared on the Second Chance? When is this actually getting released?

umm this does seem kind of bad..... i went to another website that had them sold out a month or so ago and now they have them on sale. hmmmm..... could it be that people are canceling because of the grievous???

I just don't care for this statue of him. I don't like that pose that much and I would rather have Vader and Han...
Speaking of which, I missed out on Han....anyone know a good place to get him for a reasonable price?

I've had Luke and Han ordered and cancelled once Vader came along. Now with Grievous, the baddies are starting to appeal to me more. These are great looking pieces, though, so I'm tempted to still get Luke and Han so I don't have to wait until the Fall when Vader is released to finally see one in person.

im hoping to get another crack at the vader SS. in fact im praying to get a chance for one. im thinking about cancelling the luke i ordered just so i can have a villains collection.

I would like a ROTJ Luke in all black better but don't really want to risk not having the foremost character in all the (best) movies in my collection.

Jesse

That's kind of what draws me back to this figure. How can you not have Luke in a SW collection?

I held (an dam holding) out in the hopes they make a 'better' Luke. It's this version that bugs me, not the character!

Empire (Bespin) or Jedi (Black outfit) Luke are my favs.

I love this Luke. John Williams' music during this Tatooine sequence is CLASSIC. That's what I think of when I see this Luke. Plus, it's just the classic version IMO.

However, my favorite Luke would be Bespin.

They could have made him blasting storm troopers after he saw 'Ben' get killed! ("Ben?....NO!")
Then we'd have the Vader, Luke and 'Ben' if they actually make that figure....didn't they say an Old Obi-Wan was comin?

I ordered Luke on one of the previous second chance offers. I now have all four figures on order- this is my chance to have a complete SS line. I didn't get started on LOTR soon enough, and there were far too many. At this rate, I just might be able to keep up and be able to pass on to my son the complete line of SS Star Wars 1/4 figures when I am old and feeble. (Of course this means that I am now commited to buying even a Jar Jar figure for the sake of completion.)

Thanks for the heads up but I don't care for this Luke. So far I've ordered the Vader & Grievous exclusives.

I have the SS Vader and Grievous ordered but Han and Luke
are not very good....will never buy them at any price. Very
poor likeness of these characters...wonder how bad the
Obi will be.

yeah im thinking about cancelling this order as well because im hoping they will come out with a jedi luke in the next year or so.

if you must have a luke jedi do what i did and buy the medicom version.

I agree with the sentiment that the pose is great, and that this moment in the films is just very moving. Granted it is not in the slightest action driven, but that is ok for me. :banana

According to an interview with Tom Gilliland which I'm hoping was misinterpreted, we are getting a X-wing pilot Luke and a Dagobah Luke with Yoda in the next few figures.

That's interesting. I was wondering what they would do with a 1/4 Yoda to make him seem interesting and displayable next to these 16 to 18 inch plus figures. Dagobah Luke with Yoda on his back would be an interesting way to portray Yoda, giving him some height- he would be eye level with Vader instead of crotch level with Han.

Great now what the hell do I do. I would like the X-Wing Luke a lot but don't want two of them. Dave how certain are you that they will at least make one more version of him?

Jesse

Back