What's the hold up with the Gandalf the Grey PF??!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely one that is long overdue. Hopefully SSC will keep the license around long enough to get it done.

Maybe it's still stuck ontop of Orthanc:orthanc

On a serious note are weta involved in the new movies? I have a feeling it will have a pan's labyrinth feel to it. less cg. No weta no Sideshow weta

Don't hold your breath - they still have GtW sitting around collecting dust.

True, but if they use that as the basis for determining whether a GTG will sell, then they are in the wrong business. Aside from the very lukewarm reception that PF received, due to the awkward pose and poor likeness, GTW and GTG are really very different characters, and GTG is the most fundamental icon of any character in the story.

Maybe it's still stuck ontop of Orthanc:orthanc

On a serious note are weta involved in the new movies? I have a feeling it will have a pan's labyrinth feel to it. less cg. No weta no Sideshow weta

Weta will definitely be involved in the Hobbit projects. But Sideshow had no involvement in the LOTR films, so it doesn't make sense to worry about their involvement in the new ones.

Don't hold your breath - they still have GtW sitting around collecting dust.

It was a huge oversite making the GTW first, if even at all. Talk about iconic pieces of LOTR, GTG is up at the top of my list. That should have without question been the first PF released in the line.

Both Ex and Reguar versions of GTW are on wait list so I don't see any reason why GTG should not be coming soon.:D

Back