Batman 1/4 scale museum quality statue - thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moejoseph

Super Freak
Reaction score
I could get this for possibly $300-325 - THOUGHTS?

BMonefouthstatue.jpg

I am a colossal Batman fan. I love it. It fits in well with the Sideshow PFs. A lot of people hate it, but I aint one of them. Its nice. The Superman reeks though. Stay away from that one. Its absolutely anorexic! Batman rocks. there's a Wonder Woamn coming soon that looks good also. But Im outta room.

This is a great statue, I know it has sold out, but you may still be able to find it for a little cheaper than $300. I preordered mine when the statue first came out and had actually bought 2 and sold one on Ebay. I don't know what the going price is right now, but I would say spend a little time price shopping and then commit to getting it. It's very much worth it and looks much better in person (the photos don't do it enough justice). This was my first 1/4 scale statue and I have purchased 20 more since (all 20 are Sideshow PFs) and I have displayed Batman with them since. He displays perfectly with my Sideshow PFs, which in particular I've diplayed him next to my Captain America PF Ex most of the time.

I have seen it up close and it's a Very Cool Batman Statue and I will be picking him up next Tuesday for $147.50 +Tax at my Local Comic Shop. The owner said I could have it for half price which was $295.00, He's buying a life size Ironman from the movie and wants to get rid of some of his Statues that have been collecting dust in the store, I could not refuse a deal like that. I'll post some pic's

I have one and really like it too. I think he looks really good standing next to my PF Captain America. I did notice when dusting the other day that the bat symbol on his chest is loose at the bottom point like it is coming unglued. I think they should have put it on the same way Sideshow did the spider on Spider-Man's back.

Back