• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys AVP Warrior Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, for sale today is a Like-New Hot Toys AVP Warrior Alien. He is preactically brand new, comes with original box, all trays, and outer sleeve intact. He was purchased without me thinking, as he doesnt fit in with my collection and I really dont have the room. He was shortly displayed in a smoke-free, pet-free home. Asking $135 shipped. Also open to some sensible trades.

AW1.gif

AW2.gif

AW3.gif

AW5.gif

alienwarrior022.jpg

Thank you for your time and feel free to PM me,
CJK

Last edited:
Are those your pics bro?

If so, were you able to take him apart nicely, meaning, no problems now with the joints or rubber. Thanks a lot. i really am still thinking about sniping this mother bunker.

Are those your pics bro?

If so, were you able to take him apart nicely, meaning, no problems now with the joints or rubber. Thanks a lot. i really am still thinking about sniping this mother bunker.

These are pics from the previous owner. But yes, I have and can take him apart fairly easily. No problem. Practically MINT!

-CJK

Back to school BUMP. Come on people, I need gas! Do you know how hard it is for an unemployed Student to drive back and forth to school everyday?!

-CJK

Just giving you a heads up...

Some of these aliens are selling as low as $80-85 right now. I had thought about selling a few of mine but after checking completed sales on eBay, I decided to keep them.

Back