The Fun of collecting - Dark Knight & Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett1972

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone purchased the Hot Toys Dark Knight and Joker from ebay member to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dne (shop: the fun of collecting) and are they reliable?

Thanks in advance for your help

Last edited:
I agree the feedback is fantastic but I have had them on order with them for over 2 months now and I still have not received anything. Received an email in early August stating the items would be shipped in mid-august but still nothing. Has anyone received theirs yet from this seller?

I've bought from them before with no problems. In HK I believe.

The figures are just shipping now - many have received them already, but quite a few are still waiting. I wouldn't panic yet.

Thanks for your replies. Just concerned as I have not received a reply requesting an update on current position From the seller.

Sorry to but in, but didn't think I should start a new thread:

has anyone ordered from 'goodshipped' on eBay. They any good?

Ta

It seems that to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dnems & Good shipped are the dealers who are experiencing delays.

It seems that to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dnems & Good shipped are the dealers who are experiencing delays.

Hmmm, interesting. I've seen the feedback fo both yours and my query before and they seemed gold.

Was just about to preorder BR Joker with goodshipped, but I'll wait and hopefully abc-express will get him soon.

I ordered from Goodshipped five weeks ago today, to be precise. He e-mailed me last week to say he should have the Joker in over the next two weeks. I've got a new suit Bats on order with him too.

Five Weeks. Five horribly long painful weeks.....:monkey4

I haven't, just that I was about to pre-order BR Joker, but I will wait.

Do you find it strange that goodshipped has a lot of postive feedback for the New suit DK Batman that is not released yet? I remember looking through them and seeing that before, made me think. One even left positive when it was clear he/she didn't get it, but instead a refund.

And also the batpod too I believe.

Last edited:
Do you find it strange that goodshipped has a lot of postive feedback for the New suit DK Batman that is not released yet? I remember looking through them and seeing that before, made me think. One even left positive when it was clear he/she didn't get it, but instead a refund.

And also the batpod too I believe.

He's had a lot of feedback for the original suit Bats, one for the Joker and one for the batpod? Kahibbi got his figs about a week or so ago for him and he does seem pretty genuine. It just looks like he's had a late shipment for some reason.

Would be nice if seller provided an update, as I have emailed him a few times over last few days. WOrries me how buyers leave feedback for items especially when they have not yet been released

Well, I'm still waiting on my Joker from Mista/Joe, and he's the Go-To Guy right now. It's not a reliability issue on the dealers part, as it is Hot Toys just holding out on dealers right now.

Last edited:
He's had a lot of feedback for the original suit Bats, one for the Joker and one for the batpod? Kahibbi got his figs about a week or so ago for him and he does seem pretty genuine. It just looks like he's had a late shipment for some reason.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...ipped&iid=270269032718&de=off&items=25&page=2

First one on page 2 is for the new suit Batman, and the feedback says "fast shipping." I dunno, I bet the guy is a great seller and all, just seems weird though that feedback is being left for shipping on a figure NOT YET RELEASED. Ah well.

Ang again, the guy has some really awesome feedback so I bet dealing with him is no problem, I just find it strange is all. Not knocking the seller.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...ipped&iid=270269032718&de=off&items=25&page=2

First one on page 2 is for the new suit Batman, and the feedback says "fast shipping." I dunno, I bet the guy is a great seller and all, just seems weird though that feedback is being left for shipping on a figure NOT YET RELEASED. Ah well.

Ang again, the guy has some really awesome feedback so I bet dealing with him is no problem, I just find it strange is all. Not knocking the seller.

That's interesting. I've been viewing his feeback on ebay.co.uk: https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay...FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:3:uk
which is different to the e-bay.com site? Why is this?

Oh now I see, Doh! It's been a long day, it really has.

Yup it's weird that someone has left feedback for fast shipping when the figure hasn't even been released yet.

Back