The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, Im suprised there hasn't been a thread started about this, so I thought why not...Anyway, I thought it would be kool to start a thread where we can talk about our fitness routines, goals, problems, advice, questions etc...this can be just a general fitness thread, so let's talk about anything fitness/health related, so I'll start...Ive been weight training for ohh about 7 years now,I mainly got into it as a way to stay healthy, I lost my Father in 2003 from heart failure, he was only 63 but he had diabetes and congestive heart failure, so ever since then I really have taken my exercising as a way to stay healthy and keep the diabetes that runs in my family at bay..of course looking good is part of the reward for your hard work, but, I do it mainly for my health and looking good and healthy is just the icing on the cake.. Im the kind of person anyway that's never happy with the way I look, I always think I can look better...but anyway Im rambling :lol... anyway I work out about 4 days a week, 1 to 2 hours each session, I don't take steroids or any of that hard stuff, just a whey protein shake after I workout, and take 2 glutamine pills a day...So I hope this thread takes off...Talk about anything fitness related guys..It will be kool to find out who exercises to stay healthy on here...

You should talk to Loki. He can lift 475 trucks up over his head in ten minutes. He can also sprint from Vegas to New York in ten minutes. The dude is a brute.

Actually since health and fitness are my No. 1 priorities in life, I have been pondering starting a thread like this for a while.

I have been training for six years now and have competed in amateur body building.

I try to keep my body fat percentage low, which guys like Skiman will tell you is a detriment to building bigger, much more thicker and denser muscle. Right now with school starting in just over a week (8 days), I figure it's more important to focus on that vs. trying to make significant size gains. I am more-so just in maintenance mode. I will never ever drop running and weight training. In fact, I want to get back into martial arts/boxing, and even b-boy stuff. What can I say, anything that keeps me physically active, I am all for it! :rock

My diet consists of water, lean chicken breasts, salmon, tuna, fruit (especially blueberries and pomegranates for antioxidants), vegetables, Omega 3 yogurt, jam, old fashioned peanut butter (no hydrogenated oils), cottage cheese, flavoured rice cakes, whole wheat breads (not much), oatmeal, whey protein, granola bars, blueberry pancakes (mmmm), and egg whites. I don't have salt in my cupboards. There is enough sodium in my food as is.

I work out five to six days a week. Not every one of those days is running or weight training. I also know it's important to let your body rest.

Last edited:
Actually since health and fitness are my No. 1 priorities in life, I have been pondering starting a thread like this for a while.

I have been training for six years now and have competed in amateur body building.

I try to keep my body fat percentage low, which guys like Skiman will tell you is a detriment to building bigger, much more thicker and denser muscle. Right now with school starting in just over a week (8 days), I figure it's more important to focus on that vs. trying to make significant size gains. I am more-so just in maintenance mode. I will never ever drop running and weight training. In fact, I want to get back into martial arts/boxing, and even b-boy stuff. What can I say, anything that keeps me physically active, I am all for it! :rock

My diet consists of water, lean chicken breasts, salmon, tuna, fruit (especially blueberries and pomegranates for antioxidants), vegetables, Omega 3 yogurt, jam, old fashioned peanut butter (no hydrogenated oils), cottage cheese, flavoured rice cakes, whole wheat breads (not much), oatmeal, whey protein, granola bars, blueberry pancakes (mmmm), and egg whites. I don't have salt in my cupboards. There is enough sodium in my food as is.

I work out five to six days a week. Not every one of those days is running or weight training. I also know it's important to let your body rest.

Great man, I wish I was as disiplined with my eating habits and what I eat as you are...I eat well enough, but I could eat better foods and more often..that's one of my problems, I have a hard time eating five, six small meals a day, I just can't eat that much, but I do pretty good...

ive changed my eating habits a lot this year. i used to sit down with a bag of chips and a soda all the time. now im eating fruit and vegetables like a mad man. i drink juice and water non stop. i love baby carrots. i could eat 'em by the pound. personally i can feel the difference. i quit smoking a few years ago too. between that and my small diet change i can say ive never felt better in my life. i'm thinking about starting biking next. ive never been into biking but they got a new bike trail going through town so i feel it would be a great way to work my heart.

ive changed my eating habits a lot this year. i used to sit down with a bag of chips and a soda all the time. now im eating fruit and vegetables like a mad man. i drink juice and water non stop. i love baby carrots. i could eat 'em by the pound. personally i can feel the difference. i quit smoking a few years ago too. between that and my small diet change i can say ive never felt better in my life. i'm thinking about starting biking next. ive never been into biking but they got a new bike trail going through town so i feel it would be a great way to work my heart.

If you had a heart! :monkey5

I'm big on my health and fitness. I used (and I'm serious) be on my way to becoming a professional Ballet dancer, however a persistent groin injury forced me into early retirement. So I've always be fit and flexible, since then I've done everything else to stay fit, Mainly I do a lot of gym rock climbing, Tuesdays & Thursdays nights, go to the gym on Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings, go for a cycle with a group of mates on Saturday or Sunday. I try and go for a swim of Monday after works, but I generally go over to a mates house for dinner on Mondays... Depends on what time I get in...

sweet, i work out 5 times a week after work. Meet up with me mate 3 times a wk and meet with me trainer 2 times a week..1- 1hr 30 mins at the gym...30 mins cardio- others rest and weights
eat every 2 hrs small meals etc etc. =) and im never happy with my body XD

DAAAAYYYAAAMM!!! I wish I could be so focused, I thought I had a serious workout plan hitting the gym HARD 3 times a week and taking weekends off....I guess I need to re-think my workout plan...:banghead:D

good to have a training buddy to force you to go to the gym! it really helps, i find it useful anyway XD

Well i'm in good shape....if you consider ROUND a shape :p...

Nah, whilst i am HEAVY, i'm happy...ish :D

I bench-press just over 425lbs, 110lbs more than i weigh, so not so bad for someone with two replacement shoulders is it? ;)
I walk...everywhere...as i dont like cars, period. Normally 6-8 "COUNTRY" miles a day...country mile is about 1.5 actual miles :p

I bench-press just over 425lbs, 110lbs more than i weigh, so not so bad for someone with two replacement shoulders is it? ;)
I walk...everywhere...as i dont like cars, period. Normally 6-8 "COUNTRY" miles a day...country mile is about 1.5 actual miles :p

Not bad, not bad at all, benching 110 lbs over your weight is pretty good man...:chew

yeah benching 110 more then u weight is really good!! i dunno wat lbs is in kgs but i weight 66kgs (not very heavy :D) But i bench 85kg (with a spot) and 90kgs on a good day XD:banana

well i weigh in (in KG) around 145...i think

yea well when i was chairbound i hand to do alot of lifting :p...my fat backside every day for one, after a while i just started lifting weights as much as possible...as well as my fat backsidel....lol

When i finally got out of the chair (and believe me, one of the happiest days of my life) i refused to go near a car...still do, unless its completely needed :p

Last edited:
Running on Saturday morning and got hit by a freaking goll ball!

I usually run in the country side and i going past the free golf course and smack on the shoulder.

Its an impressive bruise, black and blue with a hint of yellow.

Running on Saturday morning and got hit by a freaking goll ball!

I usually run in the country side and i going past the free golf course and smack on the shoulder.

Its an impressive bruise, black and blue with a hint of yellow.

lmfao THAT IS HILARIOUS! I am just imagining it now! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger man! :rock

I have to say size, shape and proportion of muscle is my goal, along of course with a good balance of C.V fitness too

I totally agree with good size and proportion!! i see soo many guys at me gym just doing chest on monday chest on tuesday chest on weds and chest on friday and guess wat! their chest is huge yes but they have no biceps/shoulders/tris and their legs look like chicken legs XD :rotfl

my food goes like this

Morning: Oat meal with 1 cup of egg whites + honey for taste XD
Mid morning: some rice with 1/4 chicken
Lunch: Rice + Beef + steam vegs
Afternoon snack: Protein shake + some steam chicken breast (steam chicken = no taste i want to cry) + yogurt
Dinner: Chicken or beef with steam veg and rice (yes i like my rice)
Before i sleep: Protein shake

my food goes like this

Morning: Oat meal with 1 cup of egg whites + honey for taste XD
Mid morning: some rice with 1/4 chicken
Lunch: Rice + Beef + steam vegs
Afternoon snack: Protein shake + some steam chicken breast (steam chicken = no taste i want to cry) + yogurt
Dinner: Chicken or beef with steam veg and rice (yes i like my rice)
Before i sleep: Protein shake

You are small man:horror !!! I can eat everything on that list for breakfast!!!:lol:D

Back