Best Hot Toys Figure in your collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that's tough. I like so many of them. Joker and Batman, Endo, Alien, Predator, Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones... they're all awesome.

From an engineering stand-point, I'd say Endo.

From a sculpting stand-point, I'd say Davy Jones, since the whole thing was sculpted.

But right now I'm really enjoying Batman and Joker. Joker has about the best clothing I've ever seen, especially being layered.

Hot Toys does such exceptional work it's really hard to pick one that's the best. If you do, it's probably just your favorite character.

Huh....I'd have to say the Superman/Clark Kent 2 in 1. I really love the way the final forms of those characters placed.

Oh....I forgot about the Preds.....and Captain Jack.....this one is tough although once Iron Man ships he'll be my favorite.

It would be hard for me to pick just one so i'd say one of the following:

Robocop
Rambo III
Batman V2
First Blood M65
Rocky III

As for accuracy i'd pick the Robocop, overall coolness i'd pick Batman. The Stallones just have great looking sculpts.

Eh, I guess Batman would be my favorite right now, aside from all the problems i've recently had its still stellar!

Predator Elder (P2) was the best so far I think. After that, Jack Sparrow...the Power Loader and Joker are honorable mentions. Joker loses points for the terrible tie and the bad velcro.

The best is the Terminator Endo (Iron Man is the only figure I see that could dethrone it anytime soon)
Favorite Battle Damaged T800 Terminator.

I was surprised by the velcro too... but I think it really helps the layering. If it was snaps on the pants and vest, thing's wouldn't lay right.

Yeah, I just wish it were better velcro... my vest never stays shut all that well, at least enough to hide the velcro. :monkey2

It only the front of the vest that gives problems. The belt helps on the pants and the cuffs of the shirt fit nice. So, yeah, the vest should atleast have had snaps.

Endo is amazing, I sold it but have no idea why ??!???

Then the Elder Pred and the P2 BD Pred.

Kane & Dalles look to be amazing too !

My vote shall also go to the Battle damaged Endoskeleton.

I'd follow that with the P2 predator and Original suit Batman (current version)

I would have to say this
727iog.jpg

Followed by this
2m6vk82.jpg

I'd have to say Robocop
followed by Jack Sparrow, Joker, Davy Jones,Batman Begins, Will Turner and Elizabeth, Superman Returns

1) Predator (PD2 BD or Elder)
2) Robocop
3) Leon from RE

I still waitng for my batman :chew

Back