How much is the Alien 1:1 Bust worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aMaZeInG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty much as the title says, I am trying to get the 1:1 Alien Bust (not the warrior, the other one). He wants $2400 surely it cant be worth that!

I told him to take a running jump...

He's talking about the Alien 1 one that was made by Hollywood Collector's Gallery and sold by SS. It has never really lifted off in value. I saw new and used ones still hovering around 1k or less.

They are not. I ordered from the guy two months ago, and he had the price at 990. I called him up to see if he actually had it and he didn't. He was also extremely rude. He said he'd try to find one but I asked to cancel the order so he said okay and hung up on me (literally). Then, a couple minutes later, he kept "In stock" on the site and bumped the price up $500.

They are not. I ordered from the guy two months ago, and he had the price at 990. I called him up to see if he actually had it and he didn't. He was also extremely rude. He said he'd try to find one but I asked to cancel the order so he said okay and hung up on me (literally). Then, a couple minutes later, he kept "In stock" on the site and bumped the price up $500.

Dang, what a turd!

I'd love that peice as well. I wanted it when it came out but didn't have the $.

I have both the Alien and warrior alien Bust,The warrior alien went very high in value but I saw the alien bust on ebay something less than $1000 so it didnt get that high in price.I am looking for the Sideshow Predator Bust 1:1 at a gd price preferably from the EU,if anyone wants to sell his or know of anyone for sale kindly private message me,Claude.

2000-3000$ is way too high.

The last one I saw selling on Ebay was less then 300 euros !!

Are you talling about this bust?? If so I paid $600 plus $105 S/H on ebay about a year ago. You don't see many of the 1:1 pop up all that often. The box is huge as the bust itself is 36" long. If you can get it for 1K shipped I would jump on it. Its an EXTREMELY well made peice and has solid weight to it.

Are you talling about this bust?? If so I paid $600 plus $105 S/H on ebay about a year ago. You don't see many of the 1:1 pop up all that often. The box is huge as the bust itself is 36" long. If you can get it for 1K shipped I would jump on it. Its an EXTREMELY well made peice and has solid weight to it.

Yep that is the one. He now wants (after negotiating down from $2400) $1400 plus shipping so I said no. Just too much.

Yep that is the one. He now wants (after negotiating down from $2400) $1400 plus shipping so I said no. Just too much.

Yeah $1400 is too high, Offer him $900- $1100 shipped tops. if he wants to get rid of it bad enough he'll come down.

Back